ACCA Accounting Qualification | Build Accountancy Career
ACCA accounting qualification is one the most reputed and well-known accountancy qualification. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is a UK based body. The ACCA qualification is treated in other countries as being equivalent to their local accountancy qualification. Hence, ACCA Chartered accountant is equivalent to ICAI (India) qualified chartered accountant.
Why ACCA Accounting?
- ACCA is one of the largest and fastest-growing global professional accountancy body in the world, with over 320,000 members and students across 170 countries
- Also, recognized universally as well-qualified accountant and finance expert
- Furthermore, it is highly respected in the eye of employers and clients
- Candidates gain knowledge as well as skills required to work in the field of accounting and finance.
- Greater chances of qualifying due to high pass rates
- Since the exam is held 4 times a year, candidates have higher flexibility to take exams
What is the basic requirement to get ACCA Accountancy qualification?
The three main components of the ACCA are:
- Exams – up to 14 exams, depending on exemptions
- Experience – 36 months’ experience in a relevant role (achieving the 13 performance objectives)
- Ethics – the Professional Ethics module.
Who are the recruiters?
ACCA Chartered Accountants are highly employable. Therefore, the top recruiters include Big 4 companies which include E&Y, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte, big manufacturing companies like DLF, HSBC, Santander, Barclays and Zurich, other large MNCs like TATA, Accenture, etc. Furthermore, ACCAs can find job opportunities in the police, central and local government, national health services and charities.
ACCA Accountant Salary
The ACCA accountant salary depends on the country, company, demand, job profile, etc. Hence, ACCA Accountant average salary across various countries is Rs.15 LPA to Rs.25 LPA. ACCA starting salary is estimated to be Rs.4 LPA. ACCA starting salary in India is also Rs.4 LPA which is equivalent to ICAI degree holder. Likewise, the countries hiring ACCA Accountants include UK, Switzerland, UAE, Singapore, USA, India, Pakistan, Australia, etc.
ACCA Exam fees and ACCA Exam dates
As mentioned ACCA exams are held 4 times in a year: March, June, September and December. The exam fees depend on the exam entry dates. For exam dates, timetable and deadlines, visit here.
Online ACCA Coaching by SuperProfs
SuperProfs is a Silver Learning Partner of ACCA, and provides an all-round online coaching by Most Experienced Professors.