ACCA body has introduced online exam format for F1 to F9 papers along with other qualifications. This is called as ACCA CBE or Computer based exam. This has been done for greater flexibility and convenience of the students. Also, one of the most reasons of introducing ACCA CBE exams is to increase employability skills among students, preparing for ACCA exams 2017-18.
ACCA CBE exams- 2017 | 2018
There are two types of ACCA CBEs:
The reason for introducing On demand CBE is to provide students the flexibility to take the exam at any time of the year. Once the exam is taken, the results are displayed within 72 hours of taking the exam. Since the on-demand exam can be taken at any time, apart from the 4 exam sessions, the procedure to book the exam is quite different.
On demand CBE can be taken for:
- F1 to F3 papers of ACCA qualification
- Introductory Certificate of Financial and Management Accounting (FA1 and MA1)
- Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting (FA2 and MA2)
- Diploma in Accounting and Business (FAB, FMA and FFA)
How to book an on-demand CBE?
Follow these simple steps to book your exam:
- Find a centre offering on-demand CBEs. Click here for ACCA CBE exam centres.
- Make the payment to the CBE centre directly for the exam(s) you wish to sit.
- On exam day, exam identity is checked to ensure that the right candidate is taking the exam.
- On completion of the exam, the provisional result is displayed on the screen. The result will be in the students’ myACCA records within 72 hours.
To know the ACCA On-demand exam format, click here
Session based CBE:
Session based exam are held four times in a year: March, June, September, and December. They are conducted at specific locations only at present. Click here for exam centres. Session based exam cab be taken for the ACCA Qualification exams F5, F6 UK, F7, F8 and F9.
To know the ACCA Session-demand exam format, click here
The session based exam can be a little complication for beginners, hence download the help guide to understand it better.
To know more about ACCA CBE exam dates, fees, timetable and deadlines, visit here
Online ACCA Coaching by SuperProfs
SuperProfs is a Silver Learning Partner of ACCA, and provides an all-round online coaching by Most Experienced Professors.
Few Important Links for ACCA Exam 2017 | 2018
|ACCA Exam Dates||ACCA Results||ACCA Exemptions|
|ACCA Past Papers||ACCA Jobs||ACCA Registration|
|ACCA Exam Fees||ACCA Pass Rates||ACCA Results|