In order to write an exam, there are certain basic eligibility criteria. Similarly, for ACCA exam the minimum ACCA eligibility criteria in India to register are mentioned below. Before you start your preparation for ACCA 2017-18, you need to know the eligibility criteria.
ACCA eligibility criteria in India
- For ACCA eligibility one must have following certificates providing passes are held in 5 subjects (at least 3 in Year XII) including English and Mathematics / Accounts, mark of 65% in at least 2 subjects and over 50% on the others
- 10+2 or
- India School Certificate or
- Intermediate Certificate or
- Higher School Certificate or
- Higher Secondary Certificate or
- Pre-University Course or
- Students possessing the following qualification are eligible for ACCA registration, providing passes are held in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics / Accounts, the mark of 65% in at least 2 subjects and 50% in other subjects.
- All India Senior School Certificate or
- Senior Secondary School Examination
- Students possessing the following qualification are eligible for ACCA registration
- Polytechnics or
- College of Technology Diploma (must of two years).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Finance from a recognized University or an equivalent Degree with minimum 50% in Graduation.
- For ACCA eligibility you should possess Post Graduates like M.com, MBA are also eligible for the ACCA exam.
- In Mature Entry Route, the candidate must be 21 years of age. If he is 21 years of age he can take admission in ACCA exam without any condition.
Exemption from some of the ACCA papers
Once you clear ACCA eligibility you can go for the exemptions so, those students who have already studied some paper and have relevant qualifications can apply for exemptions. A student can get the exemption from nine papers of the fundamental level (it includes ACCA Knowledge level and ACCA Skill level) considering earlier qualification. You cannot exempt from ACCA Professional level papers.
To know if you are exempted from how many papers you can go to the following link and calculate the exemptions. You can also check your fees for exemption from this link: Click Here
once you know the ACCA eligibility and exemptions you can go for the ACCA registration. For ACCA registration you can visit the below link: Click Here
Online ACCA Coaching by SuperProfs
SuperProfs is a Silver Learning Partner of ACCA, and provides an all-round online coaching by Most Experienced Professors.
Few Important Links for ACCA Exam 2017 | 2018
|ACCA Exam Dates||ACCA Results||ACCA Exemptions|
|ACCA Past Papers||ACCA Jobs||ACCA Registration|
|ACCA Exam Fees||ACCA Pass Rates||ACCA Results|