We have been receiving a lot many queries these days regarding career options for an ACCA qualified professional in Dubai & UAE. A lot many ACCA jobs in Dubai have been coming up lately due to the financial boom in the middle east. Dubai is now considered as the financial capital of the middle east. So, if you are an ACCA qualified accounting professional, then Dubai is a place to consider. In this article we will give you information regarding different ACCA jobs in Dubai and ACCA salary in Dubai. We will also cover the UAE financial market in terms of ACCA jobs in UAE and ACCA salary in UAE.
Financial Market of Dubai and UAE
If you know, the financial market of UAE & Dubai boomed in somewhere near 2001. Since then the UAE’s financial market has gone a long way to become the financial hub of the Middle East. In this 15 years of expansion, the UAE’s accounting industry has evolved from manual bookkeeping to cutting edge technologies like ERP. The accounting industry has been transformed by the arrival of softwares like SAP, Oracle and SAGE. UAE follows international accounting standards now. Therefore, accounting professionals who are accustomed to international accounting standards will be in demand. This is what makes ACCA qualified professionals perfect for this role.
ACCA jobs & salaries in Dubai & UAE
Here are few jobs that and their salaries that an ACCA qualified professional might expect in Dubai & UAE.
- Fresher Accountant
If you are a fresher and wish to work as an accountant then you might expect a salary of 4000-7000 AED per month. This salary is equivalent to 70,500-1,23,500 INR in India per month.
- ACCA with 2 years experience
If you are an ACCA qualified accountant with 2 years of experience, then you can expect a salary of 10,000 AED per month. This salary is equivalent to 1,75,000 INR in India per month.
- Working as Finance Manager
Working as a finance manager, you will earn at least 20,000 AED. There is no upper limit of this salary as it will depend upon what kind of entity you are working for. This salary is equivalent to 3,50,000 IND in India per month.
This list not exhaustive. There are several other roles that might require an ACCA certified professional. But, if you are looking for a job in UAE & Dubai, then you must keep these things in mind.
Few facts about ACCA jobs in Dubai & UAE
- The compensation that you will expect in depends upon your nationality. For example, if you are from US or Europe with ACCA qualification, you will easily get a salary of 12,000 AED per month. But, if you are from India or south Asian countries, you will get half of that salary, i.e. 6,000 AED.
- If you have experience from some other country, that will not matter much in Dubai. However, if you have experience of working in Dubai or UAE, then that will have significant impact on your career.
- Before joining in any job in Dubai, please ensure that you get the following as benefits apart from your salary
1. Accommodation (it is a must)
2. Medical Insurance (Dubai is very costly if you fall ill)
- Your salary and career growth will depend mainly on your negotiation power.
Few Important Links for ACCA Exam 2017 | 2018
|ACCA Exam Dates||ACCA Results||ACCA Exemptions|
|ACCA Past Papers||ACCA Jobs||ACCA Registration|
|ACCA Exam Fees||ACCA Pass Rates||ACCA Results|
Online ACCA Coaching by SuperProfs
SuperProfs is a Silver Learning Partner of ACCA, and provides an all-round online coaching by Most Experienced Professors.