ACCA Jobs, Opportunities and Scope
While preparing for any exam, the first question raised by the students is regarding the job opportunities related to their area of education. The global recognition of ACCA qualification has increased the scope of ACCA jobs across industries. Due to which, the number of students taking up the ACCA exam has also increased. In this article, we shall be discussing the ACCA jobs and scope in the business world.
ACCA Jobs across various sectors
- Manufacturing: The manufacturing industry mainly deals with the fabrication, processing, or preparation of products from raw materials and commodities. The manufacturers create new products from scratch hence this creates various accounting related issues. In order to resolve these issues, there is always a high demand for accountants. Therefore, big manufacturing companies like DLF, hire ACCAs.
- Accounting jobs: An accountant is considered as one of the most prestigious designations across the world. The job role is to manage the company’s accounts, audits, manage taxation, etc. Hence, there are immense ACCA job opportunities in big 4 companies which include E&Y, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte.
- Financial consultant: The job role of a financial accountant mainly involves managing the firm’ accounts and financial income. The job roles include funds management, personal and private banking, insurance, pensions, and investments. The employers include major HSBC, Santander, Barclays and Zurich.
- Public Sector: The public sectors and non-profit organizations always involve dealing with high numbers. In order to manage this, there is always the requirement of a large workforce. ACCAs can find job opportunities in the police, central and local government, national health services and charities.
Read about the Global Opportunities of ACCA here.
Click here to find ACCA jobs in India
- Energy Sector: The oil and petroleum companies offer very exciting ACCA job opportunities. There are multi-billion projects that have high demand. The ACCA jobs mainly deal with accounting practices, including auditing, supervision, and management.
- FMCG: The FMCG industry requires constant performance with respect to delivering maximum shareholder value. Finance professionals working in FMCG face big challenges. The finance function is at the forefront of business performance, delivering maximum shareholder value. The ACCA jobs for FMCG industry includes tax planning to cost forecasting needing to be processed across the world.
- Global Business Services: The global business services is one of the fastest growing industries that have employed more than 750,000 finance and accounting staff globally.
- ACCA Jobs as Trainee/ ACCA graduate jobs: There are number of internships/ ACCA Trainee jobs/ ACCA graduate jobs programs available in all industries, often leading to senior management positions. ACCA Trainee jobs/ ACCA graduate jobs are very useful as they provide the insight of industries.
Hence, ACCA qualified jobs are available at a high demand. The ACCA body has an ACCA jobs portal where one can search for ACCA job opportunities available in the area of interest in the respective country.
Online Coaching for ACCA by SuperProfs
SuperProfs is a Silver Learning Partner of ACCA, and provides an all-round online coaching by Most Experienced Professors.
Few Important Links for ACCA Exam 2017 | 2018
|ACCA Exam Dates||ACCA Results||ACCA Exemptions|
|ACCA Past Papers||ACCA Jobs||ACCA Registration|
|ACCA Exam Fees||ACCA Pass Rates||ACCA Results|