ACCA South Africa
ACCA South Africa exam are for the students who wish to qualify as an accountant within the public practice, accountant in commerce and those who want to work for the industry or the public sector. In 1913 the South African branch was opened in Johannesburg the first branch open outside of the UK.
Students from all over the world prefer to study ACCA in South Africa. ACCA South Africa provides smooth learning and transition and ensures that the learning experience will be positive. Here you find all the information related to ACCA South Africa.
ACCA South Africa offer business-relevant, ability and ambition who seek a rewarding career in finance and accountancy.
- The ACCAqualification is an alternative, but equivalent route to the traditional academic route into the accountancy profession.
- ACCA South Africa has accredited the B Com degrees of 14 universities and 13 private higher education institutions
- The qualifications of 12 professional institutes have been assessed for exemption purposes.
- Students from accredited institutions receive up to 9 exemptions and are only required to complete five papers for the ACCA Professional qualification.
ACCA Course and Fee Structure
There are two levels in the syllabus (Fundamentals and Professional) comprising sixteen examination papers.
The Fundamental Level is divided into two modules –
- Knowledge (F1 to F3)
- Skills (F4 to F9)
The Professional Level is also divided into two modules
- Essentials (P1 to P3)
- Options (P4 to P7). You must choose two from the four Options papers.
Learners may also choose the South African versions of the Law and Tax papers (F4, F6 and P6).
ACCA jobs in South Africa.
After completing this examination paper student should be able to apply further knowledge and understanding of the South African tax system through the study of further taxes.
Identify and evaluate the impact of relevant taxes on the various situation.
There are plenty of ACCA jobs in South Africa after doing ACCA South Africa salary survey the following result has been seen with few jobs with the salary.
|JOBS||SALARY (per annum)|
|Financial Manager||Range from Rs.15Lakhs to Rs.42Lakhs|
|Financial Controller||Approx. Rs.35Lakhs|
Join SuperProfs ACCA Classes:
SuperProfs is a Silver Learning Partner of ACCA, and provides an all-round online coaching by Most Experienced Professors.
Few Important Links for ACCA Exam 2017 | 2018
|ACCA Exam Dates||ACCA Results||ACCA Exemptions|
|ACCA Past Papers||ACCA Jobs||ACCA Registration|
|ACCA Exam Fees||ACCA Pass Rates||ACCA Results|