How to apply for ACCA Membership?
This is a very common question asked by students who aspire to become ACCA members. In order to become ACCA member or ACCA qualified following are the ACCA membership requirements that one has to complete:
- all the exam at knowledge level, skill level, and professional level
- Professional Ethics Module
- the practical experience requirement or ACCA PER
ACCA Membership Requirements or ACCA PER can be achieved by following steps:
- by gaining 36 months of relevant experience in either accountancy or finance related role
- by completing the nine performance objectives or claiming the Approved Employer performance objective exemption
- by getting all the experience signed by the practical experience supervisor
Once the basic ACCA membership requirements to become an ACCA member have been achieved, there are two ways in which the membership can be received. One is when ACCA body sends an invitation and the other is to claim membership by applying for it.
1. Receiving the Invitation to Membership:
To ensure that you receive the invitation to membership directly from ACCA body, the following steps must be followed:
- Updation of PER regularly using the My Experience portal. Click here to update now.
- Keep the necessary document related to the employment and work experience ready. The documents are required at the time of PER audit.
- Ensure that mode of communications like the email id is up to date.
Follow these steps to receive the membership invite quickly with an ease.
2. Claiming the Membership:
Once the necessary steps are completed, the membership can be claimed by visiting the myACCA portal. Click here to claim the membership.
Download ACCA membership application by clicking here.
ACCA Membership fee 2017
To complete get membership one has to pay ACCA membership fees. The different ACCA membership fees payable to ACCA are Initial Registration fees, Annual subscription fees, Exemption fees and Exam Entry fees. Know more about membership fees by visiting ACCA Exam Fees, Entry Dates & Deadline
Online ACCA Coaching by SuperProfs
Join SuperProfs for your ACCA preparation. SuperProfs is a Silver Learning Partner of ACCA. SuperProfs prescribes BPP Publication books to its students. Learn from the best teachers of India by joining SuperProfs.
Also See Articles: