Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), is a leading international accountancy collaborative body. The best part about ACCA is that the ACCA certification is considered equivalent to local qualifications in other countries as well.
ACCA is speeding up its level of education in the most dynamic and standardised way. The body constitutes of more than 170,000 members and 436,000 students across the world. In almost 170 – 180 countries of the world, ACCA is proving to be the best platform for those who wish to establish their careers in finance and accounting.
Benefits of ACCA Certification
As mentioned before, ACCA certification is valued in a number countries, which means this exam can open up doors to several international job opportunities. Here are just some of the many benefits of ACCA qualification:
Builds your foundation
- ACCA exam is one of the most efficient education programs in accounts and finance – where candidates not only acquire technical know-how but also learn about critical managerial and strategical skills. It thus enhances the opportunities at a price which is lower than most other courses. It also helps decreasing the training expenses of the employers.
Complete accounting education program
- ACCA course is all-encompassing when it comes to crucial finance and accounting knowledge. It is an extensive program covering all the managerial as well as analytical modules necessary for actual situations. It enhances the overall decision making and technical competencies of the candidate.
Helpful in business functioning
- Since ACCA certifications are well equipped with all the practical front knowledge, the organizations taking up ACCA qualified professionals greatly succeed in flawless functioning of the company finance domain – from tax, legalities to audits, budgets, reporting, book-keeping, future planning and more. That, in turn means, more job opportunities.
A world acclaimed qualification standard
- Operating in about 180 countries, ACCA not only provides excellent domain specific knowledge but also enhances the overall personality of the candidate with respect to planning, management, comm-skills, IT skills and more.
- Most countries of the world take ACCA as more than their local level higher study programs. Be it government organizations, MNCs, big banks or non profits, ACCA qualification is a world renowned standard qualification. It also meets the international audit and accounts standards as it is IFAC compliant.
- ACCA has convenient and flexible registration requirements with diverse criteria to qualify the eligibility. With fixed, 2 exam dates, the students can follow the cycle they wish to and it is possible to study for ACCA while working.
Better job opportunities and earnings
- Meeting international standards and demands, ACCA qualified professionals have a great advantage when it comes to getting job positions of their choice across the world in finance and accounts.
The employers are always on a lookout for professionals who are ACCA certified as they have qualitative knowledge with practical, technical as well as analytical skillset. In fact, employers in a myriad of industries like banking, retail, auditing, insurance, IT and more offer highly lucrative packages as the demand is huge.
ACCA certification is definitely one of the most trusted option for those students and professionals who are interested in making their career in finance. In fact, ACCA can prove to be the perfect short term course in finance, if you are looking to add an edge to your resume. Even students can give ACCA certification if they are looking for courses after 12th commerce.