FIA ACCA (Foundations in Accountancy) is the perfect starting point for a career in accounting and finance. You can start with the FIA ACCA if you are a school leaver or you don’t have accounting experience and would like to start the ACCA then FIA ACCA is the right place to start with. The Foundation level qualification is also known as Foundations in Accountancy.
FIA ACCA consists of two certificates and a diploma after this you will automatically transfer to onto ACCA qualification. You will also need to complete a professionalism and ethics module called Foundations in Professionalism after which you can earn FIA certificate.
The ACCA FIA foundation level
Introductory certificate in financial and management accounting
- You must pass two exams and this certificate will show you possess knowledge for junior accounting role
Intermediate certificate in financial and management accounting
- you will gain knowledge for bookkeeping or cost clerk role
Diploma in accounting and business
- you must three examinations and the diploma shoe you possess the knowledge necessary to become a trainee accountant in a commercial organisation or accounting practice.
FIA ACCA exams includes following subjects
The FIA ACCA comprises certificates and diplomas, as well as a technician level qualification.
Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting
- FA1 Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1 Management Information
Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting
- FA2 Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2 Managing Costs and Finance
Diploma in Accounting and Business
- FAB Accountant in Business
- FMA Management Accounting
- FFA Financial Accounting
For more details of ACCA FIA www.accaglobal.com
ACCA FIA past papers and ACCA FIA Books
Are you looking for the ACCA FIA past paper So here all past papers including FAB past papers, FMA past papers, FFA past papers and others are given below. Past papers will increase your chances of success in your papers.
For more past paper Click Here
Kaplan Publishing provides subject wise, exam kit and pocket notes for the exams for more support Click Here
If you need further help in preparing for ACCA exam, you may contact our ACCA exam expert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Few Important Links for ACCA Exam 2017 | 2018
|ACCA Exam Dates||ACCA Results||ACCA Exemptions|
|ACCA Past Papers||ACCA Jobs||ACCA Registration|
|ACCA Exam Fees||ACCA Pass Rates||ACCA Results|
Also, See Articles: