SBI Probationary Officer 2016 Main Exam Call Letter Out : State Bank of India (SBI) releases the call letters for the Main exam to be held for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) in the bank for the year 2016. The exam will be conducted on July 31st. Candidates are advised to check for all future updates in the SBI official website. All the candidates who are qualified in Preliminary examination can click on the below link to download SBI PO 2016 Main Exam Call Letter .
Commencement of Call letter : 20-07-16
Closure of Call letter : 31-07-16
The examination will be held in two phases -preliminary and main. Candidates who will Qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be Called for a Group Discussion & Interview. The Main exam pattern is listed in the below table
SBI PO Objective Test:
The following are the changes observed in the SBI PO Objective test :
1. Time Duration for SBI PO Mains: Previously, the total time for solving SBI PO Exam was 2 Hours. But, as per the new exam pattern, the total time for SBI PO Mains has been extended to 3 Hours.
2. Section wise time allotment: For SBI PO 2016, there will be sectional time limit on each of the four sections. The exam will be conducted online and each section has a timer.
Descriptive Section Pattern:
Along with the objective type question, the Main Exam will have questions in the descriptive format as well. Following are the important points to ponder for the written examination:
- The Descriptive Test will be of 30 minutes duration comprising of 50 marks.
- The test will be of English Language (Letter Writing and Essay).
- The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- Descriptive Test paper will be evaluated for those who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in Objective Test.
- This test will judge the writing skills of the candidates.