IBPS PO Online Registration 2017-17 Details- The autonomous body, Institute of Banking Personnel Body (IBPS) conducts a variety of examinations throughout the year for selection of candidates for various client organizations. The IBPS online application for one of the most sought after exam conducted by them in India, IBPS PO 2017-18, starts in the last week of July and continues till mid August 2017, and the result for which will be declared in October 2017.
Once the official announcement for IBPS PO Online examination is made on http://www.ibps.in/. Candidates willing to take the test need to visit the website and fill in the application form. This article aims at providing a step by step guide for the IBPS online application form.
Prerequisites for the IBPS PO Online Application form 2017-18
The following are the prerequisites for applicants while filling the online application form
- Candidates are required to have a scanned copy of their photograph (4.5cm X 3.5cm) and signature and both should adhere to the required specifications as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates must make sure that the signature in not in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Necessary details to make the online payment of the requisite application fee must be kept ready.
- Candidates should have a valid and active email ID till the completion of the common recruitment process. All communications with regards to IBPS PO Online examination and subsequent interview process will be done through the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Steps to fill the IBPS Online Application form | IBPS PO Online Registration
- IBPS PO Online Application Registration
- Visit the official website of IBPS http://www.ibps.in/
- Click on CWE PO/MT on the left side bar and then click ‘Click here to apply online for CWE-PO/MT-VII’
- Click on ‘Click Here for New Registration’ and fill the appropriate registration details to generate registration ID and password. The same is also sent to your registered email ID.
- Login with the registration ID and password to fill the online application form.
2. Filling the online application form
- The online application form is divided into five sections namely:
Stage 1- Basic Information: This section includes basic information like candidates full name, Contact details and email id. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Candidates are advised to verify every field in this section as any change/alteration found at later stages may disqualify the applicant’s candidature.
Stage 2- Photo & Signature: The next step is to upload the scanned copy of your recent photograph and signature. Applicants should make sure that both the scanned copies are in required format as specified in IBPS PO 2017-2018 Registration notice.
Stage 3- Details: This section requires details such as Education qualification, Work experience, language proficiency etc. The other tab of this section allows the applicants to re-order the name of different banks and organisation in order of preference in which he/she wants to work. The top preferred bank/organization will be the first choice followed by second and third and so on.
Stage 4- Preview: The entire completed form of the candidate will be displayed in this section. The applicants are advised to check/cross-check each and every detail entered and ensure that there are no mistakes before clicking on the final submit button. In case of any changes click the back button and edit the appropriate field.
Stage 5- Payment: The payment for the examination can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the online transaction an e-receipt will be generated which should be saved by the applicant for future reference.
3. Print out of the application: Take the printout of the submitted application form and also save it on your laptop/desktop for future reference.
General instructions for candidates
- Candidates are required to check their eligibility for the exam in the notification published on the official website before filling the online application.
- Valid documents such as Admit Card and photocopy of ID proof which has the same name as it appears on online form must be presented by the applicant at the time of Pre & Mains Exam / Interview.
- The fees once paid during the submission of the online application form will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organisation.
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering online coaching for all bank exams with India’s Best Professors.