RBI Assistant Prelim Exam Admit Card 2017
Reserve Bank Of India – RBI Assistant Prelims Exams Admit Cards is Out now! RBI Assistant Exam is conducted by RBI to recruit Assistants. Reserve Bank of India(RBI) has introduced 623 vacancies for RBI Assistant 2017 Exam. The RBI Prelims (Online) Exam is conducted on 27th & 28th November 2017. Also, those who have applied for RBI Assistant Prelims Exam, they can download their Admit Card from here. You can directly download your admit card by clicking the link given below.
How to Download Your RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Admit Card
- When you click on the above link, you will reach directly to the Login page of Official RBI website.
- Then, you have to enter your Registration No. and password or Date Of Birth.
- After Login, you can download your RBI Assistant Prelim exam, Admit Card.
- Also, you can visit RBI Official page.
- The Closure date of Call letter Download is 28 November 2017.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The Selection will be based on the following stages –
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test
There is one-fourth negative marking in both Prelims & Mains for each question wrongly marked!
The final selection will be on the basis of the candidate’s total performance in the Mains Exam and Interview.
The Written Exam will be based on the following pattern
A. Preliminary Exam Pattern
Name of Section (Objective)
No. of Questions
B. Main Exam Pattern
Those who qualify through the Prelims Exam are eligible to write the Mains Exam. This will be a 200 mark paper with a composite time of 2 hours. It will be an online objective test
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Max marks||Total Time|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|Total||200||200||2 hours 15 mins|
C. Language Proficiency Test
- The candidates provisionally selected from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test.
- The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
Also, you can download the RBI Assistant Exam official notification from the given link below. It includes the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Guidelines for candidates, Scheme of Selection, List of Examination Centres and Service Conditions / Career Prospects.
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering online coaching for all Banking exams, also with India’s finest professors.So as a result, now people from all over India can learn from the best faculty, and crack their Banking exams.