Complete analysis of SBI PO Previous Papers: to help you prepare better!
Standing as the proxy for the Indian Economy, the State Bank of India is known as the most trusted banking institute of the country. Every year SBI opens applications for PO Cadres for its different branches throughout the country. The SBI PO exam is touted as one of the most lucrative post in the Banking domain.
Being one of the most coveted exams of the country the competition is fierce with the Intelligent minds of the country competing to get the position. Superprofs, provides the best resources in the form of study material, lectures of the best professors of the country to assist candidates in achieving their dream of cracking the SBI PO exam.
Through this article we aim to provide an analysis of this year’s SBI PO exam analysis. SBI PO Previous Papers will come handy for your further preparations.
SBI PO Previous Papers Analysis:
This year the exam was easier than last year but undoubtedly the paper demanded a thorough understanding of basic concepts. The number of candidates who took the exam, this year, has gone up significantly. Since the paper was simple than last year, the cut off marks are likely to go high.
- This section was simple
- RC: Lengthy and the passage was based on Cyber Security
- Questions each from Antonym and Synonym in the RC
- cloze test: 10 marks
- Cloze test passage was based on inflating cost of eduaction globally
- 10 questions : Phrase correction
|SBI PO Exam Analysis: Type of Questions in English|
- In totality 4 puzzles were there, two, out of these were tricky.
- 3 questions: Blood Relations
- 2 questions: Direction sense
- 5 questions : Inequality
- No questions on syllogism
|Type of Questions in Reasoning|
|Seating Arrangement and Puzzles||23|
|Order and Ranking||2|
Section: Quantitative aptitude–
- Questions on Number series. The questions were simple but time consuming
- Data Interpretation : Calculative and time consuming
- Overall the section was easier than last year
|Type of Questions in Quantitative Aptitude|
|Work and time||1|
|Profit and Loss||1|
|Ratio and proportion||2|
Overall Analysis SBI PO Previous Papers:
|Level of Sections|
|Sectional Safe Attempts|
|Time Expected per Section|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 minutes|
We hope this analysis helps you in your preparation for the SBI PO examination. For any further query or help visit Superprofs