As part of our endeavour to provide the best learning experience to our students, SuperProfs is moving to a new platform that is more robust, feature-rich and student friendly.
This is an important post for our students as we describe herein the steps that you need to take in order to ensure a smooth transition to the new ecosystem. We request you to read the instructions carefully and follow them diligently to continue studying using your SuperProfs course.
Points to note
- Course Access on current platform – Till 6 Jun, 2020 EOD
- Further Access as per your subscription on new platform ONLY
- Start studying on the new platform right away:
Instructions for students
Please follow the steps given below to activate your account on the new platform:
- Check your registered email ID or SMS on your registered mobile number for your login details – username and password.
- Go to this link and enter your username and password.
- Verify your email by clicking on the link you receive in your inbox.
- Go to your account settings and reset your password. This step is optional but we strongly recommend you to do this to secure your account.
- Your account is now ready. Please try watching a few video lectures to make sure that your course access is working smoothly.
Help and support
Don’t worry if you’re unable to transition to the new platform. Our dedicated support team is here to help. If you encounter any error or difficulty in setting up your new account or using your course on the new platform, please do any of the following:
- Call us at 011-411-70751
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us using the Chat function in your existing account
Please note that your existing account will be disabled on June 6, 2020. Please ensure that you complete the migration to the new platform before that.
We hope you’ll enjoy studying on our new and upgraded platform!