ARTICLESHIP VACANCY IN PWC (across India)
New Delhi (Gurgaon), Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Kolkatta, Bangalore, Pune
- Should have cleared both groups of IPPC in 1st attempt (can give group wise)
- Applicants who have appeared for IPCC I and II and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Graduation – completed, or pursuing.
- No transfer cases
Essential Skills :
- Knowledgeable about Corporate Law, Accounting Standards and Auditing Standards.
- Thorough understanding of accounting entries.
- General business awareness.
- Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills, confidence and ability to interact with middle and senior management in medium to large organisations
Responsibility Framework :
- Communicate with Impact & Empathy.
- Build & Sustain Relationships.
- Be Passionate about Client Service.
- Be Curious: Learn, Share & Innovate.
- Lead & Contribute to Team Success.
- Demonstrate Courage & Integrity.
- Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise.
- Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile with Change
To apply for this position, kindly update your CV/Resume on the following link :
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|