CA CPT Exam Result Dec 2017
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will declare CA CPT Exam Result Dec 2017 within one month of the conduct of the examination. So, for December 2017 exam, the result of CA CPT 2017 examination, is expected to be declared in the mid of January 2018. The qualifying status of candidates as well as marks and minimum qualifying marks for CA CPT will be highlighted in the result of CA CPT 2017. On ICAI portal, CA CPT result 2017 will be announced online. The status of the result of CA CPT 2017 exam will be accessible to candidates when they log-in into registered account by entering Roll Number, Pin or Registration Number. The CA CPT 2017 Result will also be broadcasted on the notice board of the exam conducting authority, i.e. ICAI. A candidate can get the result of CA CPT will also be notified through SMS and e-mail id if a candidate sends a request for it. Candidates who will qualify the exam as per the cut-off marks will be granted a CPT Rank Certificate within two weeks of the announcement of CA CPT Result 2017. Candidates can check here all about CA CPT 2017 Result and also undergo how to check their qualifying status for the entry-level examination of IPC course.
Important Dates related to CA CPT Exam Result 2017
|CA CPT December 2017 examination||December 17, 2017|
|CA CPT Result Declaration||Within one month of examination (before January 17, 2018)|
|Mark sheets/rank card/ rank certificate||Two weeks after declaration of result|
Note: Candidates who will qualify CA CPT 2017 December exam as per the minimum cutoff, only they will be awarded a rank card and certificate after two weeks of result declaration. Candidates aspiring for CA CPT December exam, should check the minimum required cutoff of CA CPT 2017.
Highlights of CA CPT Exam Result Dec 2017
- Declaration of the result of CA CPT 2017 will be one month after the date of examination.
- CA CPT result 2017 will be announced through region-wise lists i.e. Northern Zone, Southern Zone, Eastern Zone, Western Zone and Central Zone.
- Candidates who will qualify CA CPT December 2017 exam will be issued separate rank card/mark sheet within 15 days of announcement of CPT result 2017
- The passing marks to obtain a ‘CPT Rank Certificate’ are minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all test subjects and up to 10th rank. The ‘Rank Certificate of CPT’ will be issued to candidates within four weeks of CA CPT 2017 result declaration
How to Check CA CPT Exam Result Dec 2017
- Candidates can check their qualifying status for Chartered Accountancy Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) 2017 in online mode.
- Click on the link of CA CPT result 2017 link as provided above. (The link will be made available as per the availability.)
- Now, candidates will need to enter their Roll Number, PIN or Registration Number of CA CPT 2017 December exam.
- Candidates will also need to enter Captcha code and click on ‘login’ button
- The result of CA CPT 2017 will be displayed on the screen mentioning candidate’s overall marks and section wise marks in CA CPT entry-level examination
CA CPT exam result Dec 2017 through SMS
Candidates can also get their CA CPT 2017 result through SMS on their mobile number as mentioned below –
- Compose New Message and Type ‘CACPT (space) Roll Number’.
- Candidates need to send this to 58888.
In this manner, candidates will be intimated about their result of CA CPT 2017 on their mobiles as and when its made available.
CA CPT Exam Result Dec 2017 via E-mail
Candidates can get CA CPT 2017 result on their e-mail id by registering their e-mail address with icaiexam.icai.org as mentioned below –
- Click on the link of ‘CA CPT Result 2017 on Email Id’ as provided below (The link will be made available as and when its activated by ICAI).
- Enter your CA CPT registered user id and password to login in ICAI registered account
- A link for ‘Email Registration’ will be available
- Candidates will need to enter their Name, Roll Number, E-mail id, and captcha code/security text
- Candidates need to click on the ‘Register Me’ to submit and successfully register for receiving CA CPT result 2017 on their registered email id
CA CPT Result Card/Mark Sheet 2017
ICAI also issues CA CPT result card 2017 to all qualified candidates. Mark sheet/Result card of CA CPT 2017 will be made available within two weeks of the announcement of the result, i.e. by the end of the month of January 2018. Candidates can obtain their mark sheet for CA CPT December exam 2017 in online mode through the official link provided here. The result card of CA CPT 2017 will be available on registered accounts of qualified candidates. Moreover, the candidates who will obtain a minimum of 70 % marks in the CA CPT June exam 2017 will be issued “Pass with Distinction” certificate as well along with their CA CPT 2017 mark sheet or result card.
Duplicate Mark Sheet for CA CPT 2017
In case, candidates, lose their original CA CPT 2017 mark sheet then they can obtain duplicate mark sheet for CA CPT 2017 from ICAI as mentioned below –
- Candidates need to send the details of their CA CPT registration including their Registration Number, Month & Year of appearance and CPT examination and Roll Number along with an affidavit of Rs. 10 on Non-Judiciary stamp paper duly attested by Oath Commissioner or Notary Public or a First-Class Magistrate through link provided here (The link will be made available as per the availability)
- Candidates must mention on the attested affidavit that they were in possession of original rank paper/ mark sheet for CA CPT 2017 but it has not been received by till date.
- ICAI will issue CA CPT duplicate mark sheet within 20 days of receiving the application.
CA CPT Cut off 2017
Candidates who will appear for CA CPT 2017 on December 17 will need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in order to qualify the entry-level examination of Chartered Accountancy. The cutoff of CA CPT Exam result Dec 2017 is determined by ICAI. The CA CPT Exam Result Dec 2017 cut off marks is applicable both section-wise and overall cutoff marks. In order to qualify the CA CPT exam, candidates will need to secure both sectional and overall CA CPT Cutoff 2017 requirement. Cutoff marks are provided in the table below –
CA CPT Cut off marks 2017
|Section||Sectional cutoff for CPT||Overall cutoff for CPT|
|Sec A – Fundamentals of Accounting||minimum 18 marks out of 60 marks (30%)||
100 out of the maximum marks 200 (50%)
|Sec B – Mercantile Laws||minimum 12 out of 40 marks (30%)|
|Sec C – General Economies||minimum 15 out of 50 marks (30%)|
|Sec D – Quantitative Aptitude||minimum 15 out of 50 marks (30%)|
What after CPT Result 2017
- As per the rules of Chartered Accountants Regulation, 1988, candidates who will quaify Common Proficiency Test will be eligible to be registered for Intermediate (IPC) Course as next level of CA course.
- There are two groups in IPC course. Candidates will need to appear and pass in both Group I and II of IPC course after completion of 9 month study period OR after undergoing 35 hours orientation programme and 100 hours ITT before appearing for the first time in IPCC.
- They will need to join 3 years practical training after passing Group I of IPCE.
- After that comes CA Final Course stage OR candidates will have to appear and qualify Group II of IPCE if not qualified earlier.
- After that, appear and qualify CA Final examination while serving last 6 months of Training under an authorized CA.
- Then undergo 15 days course on General Management and Communication Skills.
- Finally, acquire membership of ICAI.
Verification of Marks for CA CPT 2017
Candidates who have doubts related to the calculation of marks can apply for verification of answer sheets for CA CPT Exam results dec 2017. As per Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988, candidates will need to apply for verification of marks along with the requisite fee. Candidates can apply for CA CPT Exam results dec 2017 verification of marks within a month after the declaration of the CA CPT Exam Result Dec 2017. Candidates also need to remit an application fee of INR 200 through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, to be payable at New Delhi. The application can be sent to the official address as mentioned below –
The Deputy Secretary (Exams),
Examination Department, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
CA CPT Result: Previous Year Trends and Result
Trends of CA CPT Result June 2017
|Gender||Appeared candidates in CPT June 2017||Passed Candidates||Pass Percentage|
Trends of CA CPT Result December 2016
|Gender||Appeared candidates in CPT December 2016||Passed Candidates||Pass Percentage|
Trends of CA CPT Result June 2016
|Gender||Appeared candidates in CPT June 2016||Passed Candidates||Pass Percentage (%)|
Trends of CA CPT Result December 2015
|Gender||Appeared candidates in CPT December 2015||Passed Candidates||Pass Percentage (%)|
Previous Year Result Analysis of CA CPT
|Session||Total Appeared||Total Passed||Pass Percentage (%)|
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|