This is for CPT Students who want CA CPT Last minute tips for Exam. This is the Article “Last minute tips for CA CPT Exam – Sure Guide to improve marks“. Earlier we’ve provided Crack CA CPT Exam in 45 Days Preparation. Becoming a Chartered Accountant (CA) is considered to be one of the toughest professions to crack in India. The job description of a CA has undergone a real metamorphosis owing to the rapid growth of India Inc. Today there is an enormous requirement of skilled CAs who can meticulously handle accounts of the organization. Aspirants have to go through an arduous process of training after passing different levels of the qualifying exam, the first of which is the CA-CPT.
CA CPT Last minute tips for Exam – Sure Guide to improve marks
Candidates are required to secure a minimum of 30% marks in each section and minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all the four parts to crack the Common Proficiency Test. CPT Exam, in paper-pencil mode, is conducted in the months of June and December.
The exam is also held online periodically. Graduates, post-graduates, and students having equivalent degrees are exempted from appearing for the exam. Also, commerce graduates with 55% marks and other graduates with 60% marks can get direct admission into IPCC that is the second level of Chartered Accountancy.
The CA-CPT exam is an entry-level examination which Chartered Accountancy aspirants need to crack in order to get a green signal for appearing in the intermediate exam, the IPCC, and the final CA exam. Cracking the CPT (Common Proficiency Test) requires candidates to study with the 3Ds of Dedication, Determination, and Devotion. An effective preparation is of prime importance for those who want to qualify the exam and be eligible for the IPCC.
CA CPT Last minute tips for Exam
Just follow this before appearing…
- First, solve that questions which are easy and will take less time
- Always bear in mind that all questions bear equal marks hence no need to solve that questions which are difficult or take more time.
- After solving easier questions come to that which are difficult or which require more time to solve.
- Many questions can be solved by the options. Try them to solve with help of options.
- Some questions will be easy to solve by the rejection of options which are impossible.
- You can do guesswork if you are confused about two choices only. If you are confused about all choices never guess. As in this case chances of success is very less and you will get negative marking.
- All questions bear equal mark but not equal time hence try to save time on easier questions and utilize it for difficult one.
Practical questions require more time theoretical very less hence save time on theoretical questions and utilize time for solving practical questions.
- Law and Economics required less time to solve i.e. 30 to 40 minutes only, hence solved it first. Law in the 1st paper in 30 to 40 minutes and utilize 80 to 90 minutes on Accounts. Likewise in 2nd paper first solved economics 30-40 minutes and then go to quant sections.
- If you are certain about only 100-110 right answer then don’t try to guess here negative marking will be very risky. Many students get 95 to 95 marks and are not qualified.
- Guesswork will be useful if you are certain about more than 120 marks and want to improve or try for rank.
- The success rate of guessing is very very less.
- In Accounts 55 to 60 marks, in Law 35 to 40, in Economics 40 to 45 and in Quantitative 30 to 40 are easy to get, hence try for these.
- Always think for getting at least 120 marks so that your result will be sure.
All the best and see yourself as Rankers.
Watch this video
MCQ Strategy for CA / CS / CMA students
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|