According to the announcement by ICAI as on 18th January 2019,
the students who have qualified CA final during the last 5 years but have not applied for Membership of the Institute due to non-completion of Management and Communication Skills Course can undergo the Management and Communication Skills through virtual mode. These students can undergo the course anytime anywhere. After completing the Virtual MCS course of 90 hours they can apply for membership of the Institute.
Features of Virtual Management and Communication Skills Course-
- No class room teaching. The student will be undergoing the course through online mode. The duration of Virtual MCS course shall be 90 hours. The video lectures shall be for 1 hour each and the student can view the video lecture anytime and from anywhere. Total recorded video lectures will be for 90 hours.
- Per student fee shall be Rs.12000/-.
- Maximum time allowed to the student for completing the course is 180 days. Incase the student is not able to complete the course during the aforestated period; extension of 90 days shall be given to the student. The student has to pay 50% of the course fee for revalidation of the registration in the aforestated course.
- Separate portal/Learning Management system (LMS) is there where the student can register and undergo the course.
- The student will be able to view day wise session in seriatim.
- At the end of the each session, there will be an objective type online test. The certificate will be issued after student clears all the test. 50% marks are mandatory for clearing the test. In case, student is not able to clear the online test, the student will appear in re-test.
The registration of the course commences w.e.f. 4th
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.