CA FOUNDATION REGISTRATION| FIRST FOUNDATION EXAM TO BE HELD IN MAY 2018 & NOV 2018
Recent updates by ICAI has altered a new scheme for CA Course; and the new scheme have come into existence from 1st July, 2017 which will be originated from 2018. CA CPT course is now altered as CA Foundation. A student who registers on or after 1st July, 2017 shall be listed under new course i.e CA foundation. The First attempt of CA Foundation would be scheduled on May 2018. The last date for CA foundation registration is on 31st December.
Due Date for CA Foundation Registration
|Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for May 2018 attempt|| |
31st December 2017
Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for November 2018 attempt
|30th June 2018|
CA CPT Registration 2018 Link (CA Foundation)
- New student (never enrolled for any course with ICAI) >>click here<< to register with this portal
- Existing student (already enrolled for any course with ICAI) >>click here<< to register with this portal
Due Date for CA CPT Registration 2018 (CA Foundation)
- Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for May 2018 attempt : 31st December 2017
- Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for November 2018 attempt : 30th June 2018
A candidate has to register for Foundation Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”.
CA Foundation Registration Fee 2018
Under new revised scheme of education – CA Foundation Registration Fee for 2018 is as follows-
|SR. NO.||FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT|
|1.||COST OF FOUNDATION PROSPECTUS||200/-|
|2.||CA FOUNDATION REGISTRATION FEE||9000/-|
Eligibility for CA Foundation Course
- A student who has passed Class 12 examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India may register for Foundation Course.
- A registered student may appear in Foundation Examination after he/ she has qualified the Senior Secondary Examination* (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India (or an examination acknowledged by the Central Government as equivalent thereto) and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time.
- A student who has got himself/ herself registered for Foundation Course and has undergone a minimum of four months study period is eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination, i.e., students registered on or before 30th June/31 st December will be eligible to appear in November/May examination respectively. Foundation Examinations are held in May & November every year.
- Students who are Graduates/ Post Graduates with prescribed percentage marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) or Intermediate level examination passed students of The ICAI or The ICSI are not subjected to pass Foundation Course. Such students on fulfilling the requirements can register directly to Intermediate Course.
*CA Foundation Course comprises of four papers, out of which two are subjective and two are objective type. Negative marking for choosing wrong options is there in objective papers.
CA Foundation Registration Process
The applicant who wish to register himself/herself for CAFoundation Course by filling an Online Registration Form available on ICAI website.
While filling the online form, candidates should take care of the following
- After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
- A printout of a duly authorized/signed online successful registration form in hard copy.
- An Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12th examination issued by the respective Board.
- An updated color photograph (attached on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- An Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner.
- An Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- An Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet / Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth.
|CA Foundation Syllabus||CA Foundation Question Paper||CA Foundation Result|
|CA Foundation Registration||CA Foundation Previous Year Paper||CA Foundation Admit Card|
|CA Foundation Exam Dates||CA Foundation Solved Paper||CA Foundation Application Dates|
Hope you got the full details about CA foundation course- CA Foundation Registration, CA Foundation Registration fee, Eligibility, CA Foundation Registration form, CA Foundation Registration Procedure and other important information.
Also Check :