CA Final Nov 2018 result declared in Jan 2018 by ICAI and CA IPCC Nov 2018 result in January 2018. If you have doubt with your CA exam marks you can go for Revaluation of CA IPCC & Final marks & can verify CA IPCC and CA Final Answer sheets. We given ca ipcc final revaluation application format, ca ipcc & final revaluation last date, CA Final & CA IPCC revaluation fee, ca ipcc ca final revaluation form, CA Exam marks revaluation procedure and ICAI Exam revaluation details etc. below. You can Check ca ipcc revaluation status and ca final revaluation status.
We’ve updated CA IPCC pass percentage Nov 2018 when the result is released and Toppers list with their marks & CA Final pass percentage Nov 2018 and Toppers list with their marks. If anyone fails in CA IPCC and Final exams, wants to know ” How many times they can write CA IPCC and Final exams? We already given full details about ” How many times they can write CA CPT, IPCC and Final exams. If you want to know just click here. If any one wants to revaluation their CA IPCC papers Nov 2018 and CA Final papers Nov 2018, here we are providing full details about CA IPCC revaluation online and CA Final revaluation / verification procedure.
Important – If you have any issues and doubts about this revaluation / verification of marks of CA IPCC and Final, We are providing 23 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about CA IPCC and CA Final Revaluation / Verification procedure. There FAQ and answers are very helpful to you.
Click below link to see CA IPCC and CA Final FAQ with Answers on verification of marks
Online Revaluation Procedure for CA Final and CA IPCC Nov 2018
In today IPCC and Final results, some students have failed just 3 or 4 marks difference. So they want to know CA IPCC revaluation / verification procedure, How to get ICAI revaluation form, How to check CA IPCC revaluation / verification status and How to get CA IPCC revaluation / verification result Nov 2018. Where can i find CA Final revaluation form download and How to check CA Final revaluation result Nov 2018.
In this article you can get last date for revaluation of CA IPCC Nov 2018 and last date for revaluation of CA Final papers Nov 2018. Presently, in this portal you can get only online revaluation for CA IPCC and online revaluation for CA Final. You can’t do CPT result verification by this portal.
Online Application for Revaluation Verification of CA Answer books
Candidates of CA examinations CPT, Intermediate(IPC), Final and post qualification courses can apply for verification of their answer books under Regulation 39(4) of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.
The application has to be made within a month from the date of declaration of result of the relevant examination.
The verification fee is Rs 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group or both the groups. For CPT, the verification fees is Rs 200/-
Presently, submission of on-line verification application, through this portal is, permitted only in respect of Intermediate(IPC) and Final examinations.
ONLY ONE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A ROLL NUMBER WILL BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE APPLY CAREFULLY.
Candidates of CPT and post qualification courses can send in their handwritten verification applications along with the demand drafts for the applicable verification fees, so as to reach us, on or before the due dates mentioned here in below, at the address given below:
- The window for online application for verification will be available as under:
See below last dates for revaluation of CA IPCC and Final exam papers.
|Final Nov 2018||06-08-2018(10:00 Hrs IST)||27-08-2018|
|Intermediate(IPC)/ATE/Units Nov 2018||6th August 2018||27- 08-2018|
- Candidate has to write an application in his/her own handwriting preferably in black ink, Sign it, scan it as a jpg file of size 8-200KB (100 DPI) and upload the same. If the candidate appeared for the Exam in Hindi then the application must be in Hindi and If the candidate appeared for the Exam in English then the application must be in English.
Do write the Roll Number, Name, Registration Number, Month/Year of Exam and DO NOT forget to sign before scanning. The list of papers to be verified will be taken from your selection made thru the portal and not from what is written in the scanned image.
- In case the uploaded scanned image is not conforming to above parameters, the online application for verification will not be considered for any action and NO refund of fees for the same will be considered.
- The payment has to be made online thru Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. Net banking is not accepted.
- After the Successful payment you will get a screen like THIS. You may print the same & keep for your record. In case the money gets deducted from your account and you do not get a “Successful” transaction screen, the status of your application will not be considered successful and the same will not be processed by the office. The failed transactions will be credited back to your account within 45 days after the close of verification window. Click below link to check your verification / revaluation application status.
- The verification / revaluation process (ICAI revaluation result) takes 6-8 weeks and the outcome is informed to the candidate concerned and is also hosted on the site http://icaiexam.icai.org. For FAQs on Verification of Marks and How to apply Online, Please refer to FAQs on Verification Of Marks and How to apply Online.
- Please note that it is mandatory to upload scanned copy of your handwritten verification request on the portal, failing which you will not be permitted to submit an online verification request. In case you are unable to upload scanned copy of your handwritten request, or not able to login due to any reason, you may send your handwritten request along with the Demand Draft for the applicable fee, by speed post/registered post, to
The Additional Secretary (Exams),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002
so as to reach us within the last date printed above.
How to Apply Online Revaluation of CA IPCC Papers and CA Final Papers Nov 2018
Please follow below steps to apply IPCC revaluation online and CA Final revaluation online.
- Click Here to go to verification Login
- Select your examination IPCC or Final
- Enter CA IPCC or CA Final Admit card number
- Enter your Personal Identification No.
- Login and enter details.
How long does it take to get verification / revaluation result?
The verification process is meticulously drawn up exercise and it therefore takes time which may run to about 6-8 weeks. Though it will be our endeavour to inform the outcome of verification in respect of an exam at the earliest, yet the same cannot be assured, due to time consuming processes involved. However, all such candidates who do not receive the response latest upto 15 days before commencement of the next exam, may send an email to the exam dept. at the contact details as given below.
You can also send an email at the following email IDs, as per the exam:
Help Desk Telephone numbers: 0120 3054 835, 851, 852, 853
Note : Material & Content Credits: www.icai.org
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|