What challenges do students face during CA preparations?
The CA is considered to be one of the most rigorous and prestigious course in India from ICAI which includes both theoretical study and practical application. To pursue CA one has to basically clear 3 ca exams i.e. CPT (Entrance Exam), IPCC (Intermediate Exam) and Final Exam. The CA pass percentage is 14% in foundation, 8% in inter and 6% in final which means only 0.096% of the people who appear for CA make it. These are due to lack of proper CA preparation.
CA challenge students face during the preparation
- Lack of time management skills
- No study plan
- No good ca exam preparation tips
- Wrong set of book selection
- Getting tired halfway during the preparation
In order to avoid these, here are some of CA Preparation tips to help students
- Make a strategy for exam preparation to clear it in the first try.
- Proper selection of books – This is one of the key ca challenges because people don’t get the right set of books. They get a whole lot of books and can’t focus on a single one.
- Proper guidance – The teachers should encourage the students from day one to focus and not keep everything to the last day. They should also be encouraged to practice as much as they can and have a proper timetable.
- Choosing the right institute or organization is the first and foremost task for the students, so choose wisely.
- Practice Tests should be taken quite often – From these students can analyze their mistakes and this will help in improvement of CA pass percentage.
- Failure in past may affect your future preparation. Students should not focus on that and stay in line with the goal.
- Make regular notes in order to remain up to the beat for the exam, try to make own notes compare dependent on author”s notes.
- Keep a check of the outside world also, go for walk, have a chat with a friend but avoid social media.
- Believe in your positive vibes. Be positive.
There are a few books which have been suggested by experts for CA exam preparation tips:
- Quantitative Aptitude (CPT) – by Chirag Trivedi
- Fundamentals Of Accounting (CPT) –by P C Tulsian
- General Economics (CPT)- By Prof P.M. Salwan
- Question Bank for taxation (Inter) –by CA G Sekar
- ICAI manuals and publications
Tips to follow just before the exams:-
- Meditate in order to avoid panic during exams.
- Don ‘t go for new readings just revise the old ones.
- Have a sound sleep and proper meals.
- Be energetic.
- Avoid negative vibes.
If the students read these CA exam tips and CA preparation tips, it would highly be beneficial for them and would help them to ace the CA exam and secure good marks. By these preparation tips, it would help them to clear all the 3 stages of CA exam.
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|