This is the Announcement of Campus Placement Programme for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants August-September, 2017.
Campus Placement for Qualified Chartered Accountants
Announcement for Candidates
- Registration for May’17 pass out candidates begins on and from 24th July17.
- Candidates who passed out prior to May’17 but could not appear regular campus due to certain reasons, specified below, are now eligible for August-September’17 and their online registration begins on and from 1st July’17
Check here : Official Notification
|Clearance of Final Examination of Chartered Accountancy Course||Completion of Articleship Course|
|May, 2017||Completing their articleship by 31st October, 2017|
|May 2016 and November 2016
or whose CA Final results were declared in revaluation/re verification after 20th February, 2017.
|Completing their articleship between 1st May, 2017, and 31st October, 2017 and have not applied in earlier Campus Placement Programme.|
- Last date of registration for both the categories will be 30thof July’17 and no extension of date will be possible as interview begins on 16th August’17.
Campus Interview Schedule –
|1.||New Delhi||16th, 17th, 18th, 19th & 21st August, 2017|
|2.||Mumbai||17th, 18th, 19th , 21st & 22nd August, 2017|
|3.||Bangalore||18th, 19th , 21st & 22nd August, 2017|
|4||Chennai||21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th August, 2017|
|5.||Kolkata||22nd, 23rd , 24th & 25th August, 2017|
|6.||Jaipur & Pune||23rd , 24th & 26th August, 2017|
|7.||Ahmedabad & Hyderabad||24th , 26th & 28th August, 2017|
|8.||Durgapur||12th September, 2017|
|9.||Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Indore, Kanpur & Thane||13th & 14th September, 2017|
Dates for registration, short listing, consent and Written Test/Psychometric Test (if any) giving-
|S. No.||Centre||Last Date for company Registration
|Last Date of online Short listing by Companies
|Online Consent giving by
|2nd round online Short listing by Companies||Online
Consent giving by
|Written Test /Psychometric Test
|1.||Mumbai & New Delhi||28th July, 2017||4th August, 2017||5th -6th -7th August, 2017||8th August, 2017||9th August, 2017||12th August, 2017|
|2.||Bangalore||28th July, 2017||4th August,2017||5th -6th -7th August, 2017||8th August, 2017||9th August, 2017||16th August, 2017|
|3.||Chennai, Kolkata, Jaipur & Pune||28th July, 2017||4th August, 2017||5th -6th -7th August, 2017||8th August, 2017||9th August, 2017||19th August, 2017|
|4.||Ahmedabad & Hyderabad||28th July, 2017||4th August, 2017||5th -6th -7th August, 2017||8th August, 2017||9th August, 2017||21st August, 2017|
|5||Durgapur, Ernakulam & Kanpur||21st August, 2017||6th September, 2017||7th September, 2017||8th September, 2017||9th September, 2017||On the day of Interview|
|6.||Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Indore & Thane||21st August, 2017||6th September, 2017||7th September, 2017||8th September, 2017||9th September, 2017||11th September, 2017|
Notes: 1. Sharing of database for Companies registered at S. No. 1, 2, 3 & 4 centres begins on 31st July, 2017
- Sharing of database for Companies registered at S No.5 & 6 centres begins on 31st August, 2017
Note: No PPT (Pre Placement Talk) will be held during the Campus Aug-Sept, 2017 at any centre. However, the candidates shortlisted can view the presentation of recruiter in their online login.
Orientation Programme: The schedule at various centres:
|S No||Centre||Date of the Orientation Programme|
|1||Kanpur||13th August, 2017 (Sunday)|
|2||New Delhi||14th August, 2017 (Monday)|
|3||Mumbai||16th August, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|4||Bangalore||17th August, 2017 (Thursday)|
|5||Chennai||20th August, 2017 (Sunday)|
|6||Kolkata||21st August, 2017 (Monday)|
|7||Jaipur & Pune||22nd August, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|8||Ahmedabad & Hyderabad||23rd August, 2017 (Wednesday)|
- Secure membership of ICAI immediately after passing CA final examination.
- Quote the Membership No. or acknowledgement receipt No. issued, upon submission of Form-2, on the online portal for campus registration. Else, state by which date you will submit that membership Form-2.
- Quote GMCS completion certificate No. or mention its completion date while registering on the placement portal.
- For online registration please visit: www.placement.icai.org and generate your password.
- Then put your CA Final Roll No. to login at www.placement.icai.org
- Check the accuracy of the data already available on the portal concerning your candidature.
- Fill all the column/fields with care and caution as furnishing any inaccurate or incorrect information will cause cancellation of your candidature during the course of campus interview.
- Registration fee of Rs. 400/- (Rupees four hundred) inclusive of taxes, is to be paid online through Credit/Debit Card.
- Secure the unique Centre code such as DEL/MUM/KOL/CHE etc.
- You can choose one bigger and one smaller Centre till 30th July, 2017. However in case of smaller centre only, the registration will remain open till 12th Aug’17.
- After successful completion of your Registration, take a print out of the profile and photo identity card and that is to be produced while visiting for attending Orientation Programme and Campus Interview.
- Attend Orientation Programme (which is mandatory) irrespective of the fact whether you have been shortlisted by any company till the date that event be held. Again, choose a bigger Centre for Orientation if you opt for attending interview at a bigger as well as a smaller Centre. Else, you may choose a smaller Centre for Orientation.
- Strictly adhere to the dress code mentioned in the site http://placement.icai.org/imgs/recommend.pdf
- Collect the identity card immediately after marking your attendance in a venue, before attending the interview and carry it all along.
- Keep on viewing the shortlisting status of various companies through your login –id (www.placement.icai.org).
- You are free to choose maximum 4 companies of your choice and give consent for attending those interviews on specified date(s) for bigger and smaller centres, in the event of not being selected at a bigger centre.
- Make sure, you attend interview of all the companies for which you have given consent.
- Sign the printed Declaration Form that will contain your name/centre code after facing interview of all the companies for which you gave consent.
- Strictly adhere to the date by which the company wants you to join.
- Share your views and suggestion on the Feedback Form once you completed interview of all the companies.
- Food stuffs would be available at the venue according to Orientation Programme and interview schedule.
- Be at venue at least half an hour before the schedule of events such as, Orientation and Campus interview to facilitate checking of your identity.
- Group Discussion timing will be 9 A.M. to 10 A.M; Interview will begin from 10 A.M. and you need to face so according to convenience of company for which you gave consent.
- Get Company related queries if any, clarified, such as, its future prospects, and place of posting etc. then and there, before signing the Declaration Form.
- Any queries related to online registration and/or Pre-campus procedures contact Ms. Anjula at 011-3011450 (10 AM to 5:30 PM on week days) or write at email@example.com
- Any queries related to post campus information contact Sh. Rohit at 011-30110491(10 AM to 5:30 PM on week days) or write at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not in genuine need of a job, avoid registering for Campus Placement Programme.
- If your article-ship will be completed after 31st October, 2017 please wait for next campus.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be allowed to enter the venue during the days of campus interview.
- Carry original mark-sheets only if it was specifically required by the company shortlisted you.
- Stay present at the venue till you have completed attending all the interviews on the same or different date, of organizations to whom you gave consent.
- Organizations usually expect candidates to be available for joining them immediately; so, avoid registering for campus if you are to serve more than one month’s notice.
- Avoid blocking an opportunity, which other candidate(s) can secure, due to your indecisiveness such as not giving consent after being shortlisted, not attending interview after giving consent, not signing the Declaration Form after being finally selected or not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form.
In the event of not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form, candidates have to pay a Commitment Charges of Rs. 5,000/ (Rupees Five Thousand) and such behavior would be viewed seriously as it blocks the opportunity of others and affects the schedule of that company.
Special permission to be obtained from CPABI Secretariat:
A candidate who has completed GMCS/Articleship but yet to attain 21 years of age to secure ICAI membership, is required to seek special permission through email at email@example.com , for attending Campus.
Disclaimer: The CPABI of ICAI reserves the rights to change its policy regarding the programme, dates, venue etc., at any point of time as per its discretion
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|