Cut-off date for conversion from earlier scheme to Revised Scheme of Education and Training has announced by ICAI. After announcement of Revised CA Course, ICAI has given permission to old CA course students to convert to revised CA course. Last date to convert into Revised CA Course to appear in November 2018 attempt has announced. We’ve provided the details How to Convert From CA Old Syllabus to New CA Syllabus. Now you can convert CA CPT to CA Foundation, CA IPCC to CA Inter and CA Final Old to CA Final New Course.
Also Check : Test For CA Student’s Articleship Training – New Assessment Test By ICAI
Eligibility to appear in November, 2018 examinations
Subject: Cut-off date for students converting from earlier scheme to Revised Scheme of Education and Training implemented w.e.f. 1st July, 2017 into Foundation / Intermediate / Final Course for being eligible to appear in respective examinations in November, 2018
Cut-off Date to appear in Nov 2018 CA exams
Students are advised to note that they need to convert themselves latest by 1st August, 2018 from earlier scheme to Revised Scheme of Education and Training implemented from 1st July, 2017 to appear in Foundation / Intermediate / Final examinations under revised scheme to be held in November, 2018.
The students who will be converting after 1st August, 2018 will not be eligible to fill the Exam form and appear for respective Examinations in November, 2018 under Revised Scheme of Education and Training.
Now you can convert CA CPT to CA Foundation, CA IPCC to CA Inter and CA Final Old to CA Final New Course
How to Convert From CA Old Syllabus to New Syllabus?
Step by step procedure to switchover from CA old syllabus to CA new syllabus.
Step 1 : Go to ICAI official website: http://220.127.116.11/icaionlineform/defaul.aspx
Step 2 : Click on the link “ Existing student (already enrolled for any course with ICAI) ”
Step 3 : Then you have to enter your registration number and date of birth.
If you enter your details correctly, then your details will appear on the screen.
Step 4 : Then, you have to fill your Email, Phone number. Also, you should set a password.
Step 5 : When you click on the link REGISTER, ICAI will send a OTP to your mobile.
If you submit your OTP, then a notification will appear on the screen that “ Your Verification Completed ”
Step 6 : Again, Go to ICAI website: http://18.104.22.168/icaionlineform/defaul.aspx
Step 7 : Login with your Email and Password.
Step 8 : Once login, you can see an application form which you have to fill your Father’s name, Mother’s name, address.
Step 9 : You should also upload scanned copies of your photo, school/college leaving certificate and signature.
Step 10 : After successful payment, you should print out your application form and submit to ICAI regional office.
Important Instructions to convert from Old CA Course to New CA Course
1. New student means students who has never applied for any course in ICAI, and never ever received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO
New students can only apply for Foundation Course and Intermediate through Direct Entry route
2. Existing student means student who has applied for any course in ICAI, and have received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO
3. Existing users will be verified by their Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO and birth date.
4. Use your own email id and mobile number, future communication related to this portal will happen on them only.
5. Once registered an OTP (one time password) will be sent on your registered email id/mobile number. Enter this detail in User verification screen.
6. Once registered, you will be allowed to apply for various courses.
7. If OTP not received immediately then do not panic, it may receive after some time.
After some time,you need to login again with your registered email id and password.
Once verified you will be diverted to OTP verification screen, now enter received OTP and submit.
If not received then click “Resend New OTP” button, a new OTP will be sent on your registered email id/mobile number
8. In your dashboard, list of application form which you have applied will be displayed with status and form acknowledgement number.
If you click on the acknowledgement number, the form submitted by you will be displayed (of which you can take printout and submit to ICAI Regional Office).
Payment Gateway Instructions
- Always verify details entered before clicking on “Save and Pay” button, once clicked you will diverted to payment gateway screen.
- Enter payment gateway details and then proceed for payment(Here do not refresh or go back to last page).
- After payment is done you will be diverted to screen where details of your form will be displayed.
- After payment is done, we will confirm receipt of payment only after payment is received in our bank account (this may take 2-4 working days)
- The status of your payment will be displayed as “Payment not verified/confirmed” else transaction details (amount, bank txn number, etc) of payment will be displayed.
- In case even after 2-4 days, the status of your application is displayed as “Payment not verified/confirmed”, then confirm with your bank first and then contact us.
I hope you got full information about procedure to convert from CA old syllabus to CA new syllabus.
Still, if you are facing any issue, let me know in the comments section.
Also share this article to your friends who are convert from CA CPT, IPCC and CA Final to CA Foundation, Intermediate and CA Final (new syllabus) courses.