Invitation For Empanelment as Examiners For Chartered Accountants Examinations. Applications are invited from eligible members of the Institute and other professionals including academicians of reputed educational institutions, tax and legal practitioners etc., having a flair for academic activities including valuation of answer books and willing to undertake confidential assignments as a dedicated examiner, for empanelment as examiner in respect of the following papers of the Chartered Accountants Examinations.
|Papers||Intermediate (IPC) Examination||Final Examination|
|Paper -1||Accounting||Financial Reporting|
|Paper -2||Business Law, Communication and Ethics||Strategic Financial Management|
|Paper -3||Cost Accounting and Financial Management||Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics|
|Paper -4||Taxation||Corporate and Allied Laws|
|Paper -5||Advanced Accounting||Advanced Management Accounting|
|Paper -6||Auditing and Assurance||Information Systems Control and Audit|
|Paper -7||Section A-Information Technology||Direct Tax Laws|
|Section B-Strategic Management|
|Paper-8||———||Indirect Tax Laws|
The Eligibility Criteria For Empanelment as Examiners are as Follows
1. Chartered Accountants with a minimum of four years standing in practice or in service are eligible to apply.
2. University Lecturers/Professors with a minimum of five years teaching experience are eligible to apply.
3. Lawyers, IT Professionals, MBA (Finance) and other professionals with at least five years experience, either in academic position or in practice or in employment are eligible to apply. Those with work experience having direct relevance to the aforesaid subjects(s) of examination(s) will be preferred.
4. Persons above 60 years of age are not eligible for empanelment as examiner.
5. Persons who are visually impaired or suffer from such other physically disability that might necessitate taking the assistance of any other person for evaluation of answer books are not eligible to apply.
6. Persons who are undergoing any course of the Institute are not eligible to seek empanelment as examiners.
7. Those whose applications were rejected earlier or rested/removed from the panel are not eligible to apply again.
Scale of Honorarium For Evaluation of Answer Books
|Intermediate(IPC)||1-6||Rs 85/- per paper|
|Intermediate(IPC)||7A/7B Sectional papers carrying 50 marks each||Rs 55/- per paper|
|Final examination||1-8||Rs 110/- per paper|
Format of the application for empanelment can be downloaded from www.icai.org (Click Here). Duly filled in application forms with all required enclosures may be sent by speed post or registered post to the following address:
The Deputy Secretary (Exams)
New Delhi 110 002
Share this article ” Invitation For Empanelment as Examiners For Chartered Accountants Examinations “to your friends !!