Procedure for providing assistance of a writer/extra time to differently abled candidates. In previous post we have given The Nine Study Habits of Successful Students and Autorickshaw Driver’s Daughter Tops CA exams | An Inspirational Story. Today we are providing details about Procedure for providing assistance of a writer/extra time to differently abled candidates for writing CPT, IPCC and CA Final exams. Differently abled candidates who are studying CPT, IPCC and CA Final should apply for assistance of a writer/extra time before exams. Read below !!
Assistance of a Writer/Extra time to Differently abled Candidates | ICAI
Differently abled candidates who wish to apply for grant of extra time/writer’s help, on account of permanent physical/neurological/visual disability, may apply to the Institute, in own hand writing. Where a candidate cannot write, on his behalf, his/her representative may write the application.
The application should be accompanied by the following:
- Certified true copy of the certificate issued by a Doctor of the level of not less than Civil Surgeon of a Government Hospital to the effect that the disability is of permanent nature and specifying clearly the nature and extent( i.e. %) of permanent disability.
- Certified true copies of permission, if any, granted by the State Higher Secondary Board/University/ICAI in candidate’s 10+2 or degree examination or earlier examination of ICAI in which he/she had earlier appeared .
- Attested full sized (post card size) latest photograph indicating the name of the candidate on the photograph itself.
- Two copies of colour passport sized photographs (4.5*3.5 cm) for issuing Photo Identity Card.
- Any other document in support of request for grant of the facility of a writer and/or extra time.
Cases of injuries or disablement of a temporary nature such as fracture of the right or left arm, forearm, or dislocation of a shoulder, elbow or wrist etc., are not eligible for extension of the facility of writer/extra time.
Please note that the application in this regard along with the enclosures should be sent at the following address:
The Deputy Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Post Box No. 7112
New Delhi 110 002.
Please refer to students>examination section of www.icai.org for more details.
Please note that the application for any facility of extra time writer in this regard along with the enclosures should be sent separately and not along with the exam application form. Differently abled candidates who are holding Photo Identity Card issued by the Exam Dept. of ICAI, need not apply separately for assistance of writer/extra time, during the validity of the card.
Share this article ” Procedure for providing assistance of a writer/extra time to differently abled candidates ” to your friends who are studying CPT, IPCC and CA Final !!
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for CA/CS/CMA. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.