Here we are giving answers for most frequently asking ICAI CA Exam related questions. These FAQs includes “How to get CA IPCC Admit Card November 2018 or CA Final Admit Card November 2018” “MY Signature or Photo is not on CA Admit Card” “Forget PIN of CA Admit Card November 2018” etc. Get the solutions from below.
FAQs on CA Exam Admit Cards | CA IPCC and CA Final
1. How do I get my admit card?
CA exam admit cards are hosted on http://www.icai.nic.in.
Candidates Should print their admit cards from the website. ICAI recently released a notifiacation regarding CA IPCC and CA Final Admit Cards of November 2018 Exams. According that Notification,
physical admit cards are being sent by post, only to those who submitted physical examination forms ( i.e. OMR ). The practice of sending physical admit cards by post, to those who had submitted their exam forms online, is discontinued with effect from Nov 2016 examination onwards.
So ICAI will not send physical admit cards to those candidates who had submitted their exam forms online.
CA exam Admit card downloaded from the website bears your photograph and signature, besides other necessary details and is a valid admit card for gaining admission to the examination. However, should there be still any query, feel free to contact the Helpline numbers of the Exam dept. given below.
2. Will the admit cards bear my photograph and signature?
Yes, if the application you have submitted bears them.
- Suggested Study Plan for CA Final Exams
- Study Plan for CA IPCC |Prepare IPCC in 3 months
- Pass Percentage Analysis of CA IPCC
- Pass Percentage Analysis of Last 8 Terms of CA Final Examinations
- An Idiot’s Ultimate Tips to Pass CA, CWA, CS Exams
- CA Top 3 Rankers advises to Pass CA Exams
3. I had not affixed my photograph in the exam form. Can I send them now?
Yes. However, once the CA exam admit cards are posted/hosted, no changes will be made thereon. The photographs will be used at the time of preparation of pass certificates.
We advise you to carry with you a photo identity card issued by the Govt. or by ICAI at the time of registration as articles assistants, to the examination hall, along with the admit card downloaded/printed from the website.
4. How do I print my CA Exam admit card from the website
Visit the site http://www.icai.nic.in.
Enter the following:
Select the examination in which you intend to appear Student registration number or the bar code of the examination form; and Personal Identification Number (PIN) indicated by you in your application form.
Your admit card and the “Instructions to Examinees” will appear on the screen. You can then print the same in A 4 size paper.
5. What is PIN?
It is the four digit number of your choice which you have entered in your exam form. It is like a password. Without this, you will not be able to download/print your admit card from the website.
6. I forgot my PIN. What can I do now?
We had advised you, earlier, while you filled up the exam form, to memorise or keep it safe for future reference. We had also advised you to keep a copy of the exam form for reference at a later date, if need be. You can now check the copy of the form for the PIN.
You can also call our Helpline numbers of the Exam Dept. or the respective regional office(s) for assistance in the matter.
7. My photograph and/or signature are not there in the admit card. Is it valid?
Yes. It is valid. However, in such cases where your photograph is not on the admit card, you should carry a photo identity card issued by the Govt. or issued by ICAI at the time of registration as articled assistants, failing which you will not be allowed entry into the examination hall.
Else, you may get your photograph and signature attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer on the official letterhead indicating inter-alia the following
- Registration Number
- Month and Year of exam
- Roll NO.
- Postal address
and carry the same to the examination centre, as proof of your identity.
8. I have downloaded my admit card from the website. However, details therein do not relate to me. What should I do?
Contact the Helpline numbers ( mentioned below) immediately, quoting your registration number, bar code number of your examination form and receipt number issued by the regional office(s), centre opted (with zone, if applicable), telephone number, fax number etc.
9. I have downloaded my admit card from the website. However, details therein are different from what I had filled in my exam application form. What should I do now?
Send an email or contact the Helpline numbers ( mentioned below) immediately, quoting your registration number, bar code number of your examination form and receipt number issued by the regional office(s), centre opted (with zone, if applicable), telephone number, fax number etc.
10. I have not yet received the physical admit card sent by post by ICAI. What should I do?
Physical admit cards have already been dispatched. You will be receiving them shortly. However, even if you do not receive them, due to delays in transit, do not worry. You can print your admit card from the website http://www.icai.nic.in and carry the same to the examination hall. It is also valid.
11. I have not yet received the physical admit card sent by post by ICAI. Can I have a duplicate admit card issued?
No. Duplicate admit cards will not be issued. However, a print out of the admit card on A4 size paper will be issued, on request, which will be valid for admission to the examination. In fact, you can take a print out of the admit card from the website www.icai.nic.in yourself and use the same.
12. I am not able to print my admit card from the site. What should I do?
Contact the Helpline numbers (mentioned below) immediately, quoting your registration number, bar code number of your examination form and receipt number issued by the regional office(s), centre opted (with zone, if applicable), telephone number, fax number etc.
Here also i’m giving Downloading links of study materials, practice manuals and other useful files.
- CA Final Study Material,Practice manual
- Download New Tax Amendments for CA IPCC, Final
- Download All Accounting Standards for CA,CWA/CMA,CS Exams
- Download IPCC Study Material, Practice Manual, PPT, Podcasts
- Download CA IPCC Que.papers and Sug.Answers
- Download CA IPCC Suggested Answers
13. I received my admit card. I have a valid exemption in a paper. However, the admit card does not show that exemption. Will I get the exemption?
Exemptions granted to you are not shown on the admit card. Please go through the relevant statement of marks of the exam, where in your opinion, you were granted an exemption in a paper(s).
So also, “#” symbol printed against the marks of a paper denotes that you have been granted an exemption in that paper, which will be valid for the next three following exams. The result of that group is also shown as “F-EX” ( i..e failed with exemption).
Alphabet “E” printed against the marks of a paper denotes that marks of that paper have been brought forward from an exemption granted in that paper in an earlier attempt.
If no such symbol (#) is printed against the marks of any paper, even though the marks obtained in that paper may be more than 60, then that indicates that no exemption has been granted in that paper.
14. What are the contact details?
- Help Line Telephone numbers: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853 or 835
- Fax 0120 3054 841, 843
- Intermediate (IPC) candidates : email@example.com
- Final candidates : firstname.lastname@example.org
- CPT candidates : email@example.com
Note : Material & Content Credits: www.icai.org
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|