CA Inter / IPCC & CA Final May 2019 & Nov 2019 – Online Application for Inspection or Certified Copies of Answer Books
CA Inter / IPCC Results for Nov 2019 are scheduled to be declared in Jan 2020. CA Final Results of Nov 2019 exams are also to be declared in Jan/Feb 2020. The results for CA May 2019 were declared in If you are not satisfied with ICAI CA Results, you can apply for Inspection or Certified Copies of Answer books. Here we are giving full details and detailed procedure for Online Application for Inspection or Certified Copies of Answer books.
Submission of on-line application for providing inspection/certified copies of evaluated answer-books to the concerned examinees.
1. In terms of the decision taken by the Examination Committee of ICAI, examinees of CA Examinations can now apply for inspection or certified copies of answer books. Detailed procedure in this regard is hosted on the website www.icai.org in the students/examination section.
2. Inspection/certified copies of evaluated answer books of the examinees would be provided to the concerned examinee only and to no other person, under any circumstances.
3. Inspection/certified copies of evaluated answer books provides information for their academic guidance.
Also See :
- CA Final Study Material,Practice manual
- Download New Tax Amendments for CA IPCC, Final
- Download All Accounting Standards for CA,CWA/CMA,CS Exams
Before providing certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books to the examinees, verification of answer books, within the scope of Regulation 39(4), will be carried out, by the office, suo motu, in respect of all applications for inspection and/or certified copy of evaluated answer book(s).
Verification under Regulation 39(4) covers the following aspects:
• Whether any question or part thereof has remained unvalued
• Whether there is any totaling error in any question or total marks on the cover page
• Whether there is any discrepancy between the stepwise marks, total marks for each question indicated on the cover page
However, it may be noted that re-evaluation of answers is not permissible under Regulation 39(4).
Consequent upon supply of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books, discrepancy if any, within the scope of verification as envisaged in Regulation 39(4) is noticed by the examinees, the examinees shall have the option to bring it to the notice of the office, within one month from the date of dispatch of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books.
Also See :
4. Window for submission of on-line applications for inspection/certified copies of evaluated answer books is presently operational only for CA Final, Intermediate(IPC), Intermediate(IPC) Units.
ONLY ONE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A ROLL NUMBER WILL BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE APPLY CAREFULLY.
The window is not yet operational for post qualification courses and CPT. Examinees of CPT and post qualification courses can send in their handwritten applications along with the demand drafts for the applicable fees, so as to reach us, on or before the due date(s).
5.The period of submission of application for Certified Copies / Inspection and the applicable fee is as under :
|Exam||From||To||Fees per paper (Rs.)|
6. Please download & print THIS DECLARATION file on A4 size paper, Fillup the blank areas (in English if the Medium was English else in Hindi if the Medium of exam was Hindi) , Sign it, Scan as A4 (100DPI, upto 200KB). The signed scanned application which is clearly readable has to be uploaded. The list of papers for which Inspection/Certified Copies will be provided,will be taken from your selection made thru the portal and not from what is written in the scanned image.
7. In case the uploaded scanned image is not conforming to above parameters, the online application for inspection/certified copies will not be considered for any action and NO refund of fees for the same will be considered.
8. The payment has to be made online thru Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. Net banking is not accepted.
9. After the Successful payment you will get a screen like THIS. You may print the same & keep for your record. In case the money gets deducted from your account and you do not get a “Successful” transaction screen, the status of your application will not be considered successful and the same will not be processed by the office. The failed transactions will be credited back to your account within 45 days after the close of inspection/certified copies window. Click here to check your Inspection or Certified Copies application payment status.
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|
10. Please note that it is mandatory to upload scanned copy of your handwritten request on the portal, failing which you will not be permitted to submit an online request. In case you are unable to upload scanned copy of your handwritten request, or not able to login due to any reason, you may send your handwritten request along with the Demand Draft for the applicable fee, by speed post/registered post, to The Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 so as to reach us within the last date printed above.
11. The Status/Outcome of applications received for inspection/copies of evaluated answer books will be hosted on http://icaiexam.icai.org.
12. In case a candidate has applied for both Verification and Certified Copies/Inspection, the request/s for verification of answer books will be handled first and once the same is completed, thereafter the Certified Copies of your answer books will be sent. Verification is a time consuming process and it may take 6-8 weeks for completion of the same. In view of this, it is possible that supply of certified copies may get delayed by upto 6-8 weeks from the date of your application.
Note : Material & Content Credits: www.icai.org