How to get pass Certificates from ICAI | FAQ’s
p style=”text-align: justify;”>
FAQs on Pass Certificates
1. I have passed only one Group of Intermediate (IPC)/Final examination. Do I get a pass certificate for having passed one of the Groups?
No. Pass certificates are not issued for having passed only one of the Groups. Pass certificates are issued only when you pass both the groups of the exams mentioned above, either together or separately group-wise.
Also see :
- How to get ICAI Scholarship ?
- How to get Educational Loan for Ca Course
- Scholarships for CA Students
2. I have passed both the groups of Final/Intermediate(IPC) Examination. Do I get a pass certificate from the Institute?
Pass certificates are issued to candidates who have passed both the groups of the Intermediate (IPC)/Final Examination, either together or separately group-wise. A hard copy of the pass certificate, is sent to all the candidates by Speed Post, at the address given by the candidates in their exam form.
3. I passed CPT and also got a result card from the Institute. Do I get a pass certificate also?
No. Pass certificates are not issued to CPT pass candidates.
4. Do I have to apply for issue of pass certificates after passing both the Groups of the exam? Do I have to pay any fees for the same?
You do not have to apply for issue of pass certificate. It will be issued to you, free of cost, by the Exam Dept., upon your passing both the groups of the exam.
5. I passed both the groups of the CA Final/Intermediate (IPC) exam with distinction. Do I get any distinction certificate?
Candidates who pass both the Groups of CA Final/Intermediate (IPC) Examination with distinction, will receive pass certificates stating that they have passed the respective exam with distinction.
6. How soon do I receive the pass certificate, after declaration of results?
Pass certificates are sent to the candidates, generally, within about 2-3 months time from the date of declaration of results.
Also see :
- Pass Percentage Analysis of CA IPCC
- Pass Percentage Analysis of Last 8 Terms of CA Final Examinations
7. Does the pass certificate contain the candidate’s photograph and signature?
Yes. It contains the candidate’s photograph and signature.
8. I had omitted to affix my photograph and signature on the exam form? Will my pass certificate contain my photograph and signature? What do I do now?
Pass certificates will not be issued without photograph and signature of the candidate. You will have to send your photograph and signature duly attested by a Chartered Accountant or Principal of an educational Institution or a Gazetted Officer, to us, at the following address, by speed post:
The Additional Secretary (Exams),
New Delhi 110 002
Upon receipt of the same, your pass certificate will be issued.
9. It is more than two months, since declaration of results. I have not yet received my pass certificate? Whom should I contact?
You can write to us at the above mentioned address or send us an email at E mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us on any of the following numbers:
Phone: 0120-3054 836, 842
10. There is an error in the spelling of my name contained in the pass certificate; There is an error in my registration number printed on the pass certificate; The pass certificate is faded or is not clearly readable; I received the pass certificate in a damaged or mutilated/defaced condition.
What do I do?
You may write to us, at the above mentioned address, enclosing the following:
- A letter clearly specifying the correction/s required.
- Copy of the letter issued by ICAI at the time of registering you in the CA course
- Original pass certificate with the error
Please send all your correspondence with the Exam Dept. by Speed Post and not by any private courier or ordinary post. A corrected pass certificate will be issued to you, free of cost.
11. I have not received my original pass certificate, reported to have been sent by speed post. It appears that it is lost in transit. How do I get my pass certificate?
You may apply for issue of a duplicate pass certificate, in the prescribed format with the applicable fee. Please visit www.icai.org for details.
12. Whom do I contact, for issue of a duplicate pass certificate?
You may contact the Duplicate Mark Sheet section of the Exam Dept. for issue of a duplicate mark sheet:
Contact details are as follows:
E mail: email@example.com
Phone: 0120-3054 836, 842
13. Do I get a passing certificate after passing any Unit under the Intermeidate (IPC) Unit Scheme of exam?
Intermediate(IPC) Exam Passing certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have passed any of the following units:
Unit 4 and Unit 6 or
Unit 8 or
Unit 5 and Unit 7 or
Please refer to the FAQs on the Intermediate (IPC) Unit Scheme, hosted elsewhere on this site, for more details on the matter.
14. I passed Group I of IPCE. Can I get ATC passing certificate? How do I proceed for getting a ATC passing certificate?
ATC Passing certificate will be issued to
a) Candidates who had registered for ATC and passed IPCE Group I, after undergoing prescribed period of practical training/work experience in an approved organization.
b) Unit candidates who pass either Unit 1 or Unit 2, after undergoing prescribed period of practical training/work experience in an approved organization.
Candidates who wish to get ATC passing certificate will have to apply to the regional office concerned for issue of the same. You do not have to pay any application fee for getting ATC pass certificate.
Please note you do not have to apply to the exam dept. for obtaining ATC passing certificate. Your application in this regard should be submitted at the regional office concerned.
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|