How to study without getting bored | Exam Tips 2018
How to study without getting bored – Exams Tips for CA CMA CS Students. In this article we explained How to study without getting bored for upcoming CA CMA & CS Exams 2018.
This problem is often seen in students. Students says that they get bored after studying for some time. Here is the method which I applied to myself. This showed a good result.
Tips to study without getting bored
1. Select a peaceful place with plenty of fresh air.
2. Always use a chair or stool to study as it protects us from laziness and hence from sleep.
3. Select a limited work or pages or topics to be covered in a short span of time. The selected pages or topics should be less than your average speed of reading. E.g. if you can read or learn 8 pages in an hour select 6 for an hour.
4. Drink water whenever you feel sleepy. Can also try coffee or Soda contains caffeine and peppermint toffees or chewing. Chewing also keeps the brain active by supplying blood.
5. Read and learn as you are not a student, but as you are a teacher. Explain each everything to yourself in the language you like most. Treat nearby area and walls as students.
6. Hear some music after some pages or topics as a reward.
- Suggested Study Plan for CA Final Exams
- Study Plan for CA IPCC |Prepare IPCC in 3 months
- An Idiot’s Ultimate Tips to Pass CA, CWA, CS Exams
- CA IPCC Law, Ethics, Communications Important Topics
- Get 16 marks in Tax within 10 min.s Preparation | CA IPCC , CMA Inter
- Applicability of The Companies Act 2013 | CA Exams
7. For numerical or practical subjects listen some soft music in slow volume along with the study.
8. Feel the importance of each and every topic in your life. Try to get examples for each topic.
9. Correlate each topic or paragraph with something. Like while studying something about business try to correlate it with your own business or friend’s business.
10. Make songs or poems of difficult lines you are unable to learn.