ICAI Result 2019 – CA Result 2019 – CA Foundation | CA IPCC /Inter | CA Final
The CA Examinations are held twice a year, once in May and once in November. Results for the same are announced online in the months of August and January depending on the term one has appeared. In this article, we will provide information about the ICAI Results announcements for CA IPCC Result 2019 and CA Final 2019 Results.
One has to clear the following stages to successfully become a CA:
- Entry Level: CA Foundation Course (Previously CA CPT)
- First Stage of Theoretical Examination: CA Intermediate Course (Previously CA IPCC)
- Final Stage of Theoretical Examination: CA Final Course
In this article, complete details with respect to ICAI results for May 2019 have been discussed.
DATES FOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF ICAI RESULTS for EXAMS HELD IN JUNE 2019
The exact date for the announcement of CA results is not fixed. It varies from term to term and so one has to stay updated with the same by monitoring the Institute’s website for any such announcement. However, as per past trends of examinations and their result declarations, it has been observed that the results for the examinations held in May are tentatively declared between the last weeks of July and second week of August.
|EXAM||DATE OF CA RESULT 2019||LINK|
|CA CPT||18th July 2019||Click Here|
|CA INTER/IPCC||23rd August 2019||Notified Later|
|CA FINAL||13th August 2019|| Click Here |
HOW TO CHECK ICAI CA RESULT JUNE 2019
One may check the ICAI results online or via text message or via email. The methods of checking the results through each manner have been discussed hereunder:
The results of the CA examinations are declared on the following three websites:
The steps for checking the results online are:
- Visit any of the above-mentioned websites.
- Click on the links indicating “view result”
- Click on the link for results/ merit list of your stage
- Enter roll number and pin or registration number
- Click on check result.
HOW TO CHECK ICAI RESULTS VIA TEXT MESSAGE:
For getting the CA Intermediate results via text:
- For CA Intermediate Old Syllabus: CAIPCOLD (space) 123456 (where 123456 is the six-digit Intermediate (IPC) Examination roll number of the candidate) and send the message to 58888.
- For CA Intermediate New Syllabus: CAIPCNEW (space) 123456 (where 123456 is the six-digit Intermediate (IPC) Examination roll number of the candidate) and send the message to 58888. Example: CAIPCNEW 654321.
For getting the CA Final results via text:
- For CA Final: CAFNL (space) 789456 (where 789456 is the six-digit CA final examination roll number of the candidate) and send the message to 58888
HOW TO CHECK THE ICAI RESULTS VIA E-MAIL:
In order to check the results via e-mail, a candidate has to get registered with the proper login credentials. Candidates have to visit the official website to get the login credentials. After getting the login credentials, the candidate must click on the E-mail Registration tab and submit the email id. The candidate must get registered before the scheduled date in order to gain access to ICAI results via email.
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR ICAI EXAMS:
To qualify the Foundation stage, the candidate must secure:
- Minimum 40% marks per subject and,
- Minimum 50% marks in totality.
To qualify the Intermediate and Final Stage, the candidate must secure:
- Minimum 40% marks per subject,
- Minimum 50% marks per group and
Minimum 50% marks in totality.
CONCEPT OF ICAI VERIFICATION OF MARKS:
A candidate can apply for verification, either physically in his own handwriting, or on-line from http://icaiexam.icai.org within a month from the date of declaration of results, giving specific details of the following along with the requisite fees:
• Student Name
• Student Registration No
• Exam-Intermediate (IPC)/Final/CPT
• Month and year of the exam
• Roll No
• Paper(s)/subjects to be verified
• Address for communication
If the candidate makes a physical application, it must be in the handwriting of the candidate. If the candidate had opted for Hindi medium in the examination, his/her application should be in Hindi.
Typewritten applications will not be entertained.
There is no standard format as such for such application. However, the application should be duly signed by the candidate.
THINGS A CANDIDATE MUST DO AFTER CA RESULT JUNE 2019
For candidates who have cleared the
- CA Foundation Stage: Firstly, congratulations on clearing the Entry Level Examination of the CA course. The first thing that one must do is immediately get registered for the Intermediate Course. This is when the actual hard work begins. The syllabus of Intermediate level is vast and very informative in comparison to the Foundation stage. Students may initially face difficulties coping up with the pace and quantity of the syllabus, but the students must adapt to it as soon as possible. One thing that a candidate must have absolute clarity about is the number of groups the candidate is willing to appear for in the Intermediate Examinations. It is always advisable to appear for all the groups as that opens the opportunities to secure an All India Rank. Clearing the Intermediate Course in the first attempt itself requires sacrifice, dedication and discipline. Therefore a student must give their best in the examination.
- CA Intermediate Course: Congratulations on clearing the CA Intermediate Course. The passing percentage of the Intermediate Course is low so clearing it is an achievement in itself. The next thing that one must surely do is getting registered for the Final Course as soon as possible and get along with the Training Programs as required by ICAI. Some relevant details regarding the Training Program are: As per the current format of the curriculum a student having completed first or both the groups of the Intermediate Course is eligible to start his/ her articleship, which is for a period of 3 years. The student can undergo his/her articleship under a Practicing Chartered Accountant or a Firm of Practicing Chartered Accountants subject to the eligibility of the CA or the firm. Out of these 3 years of articleship, 2 years of articleship are mandatorily required to be served under a practicing chartered accountant. However, in the last year of training, a CA student may either continue his/her training under the chartered accountant in practice or enrol themselves for training under a chartered accountant in employment. Training under a chartered accountant in employment is called industrial training. Studying for the CA Final stage and undergoing the training will surely be a tough task. One must plan their studies and schedule accordingly so that studies are not compromised because of the training. It is going to be a tough journey forward, but remember nothing great comes easy! Keep moving!
- CA Final Course: Congratulations on finally becoming a CA. The hard work, sacrifices, dedication and those late-night studies finally paid off. Now what stands in front is a world full of opportunities and possibilities. This moment needs to be shared with family and friends. The future is filled with opportunities and possibilities. The success that one is about to achieve totally depends on how professionally one is conducting their duties. A lot is expected from a Chartered accountant both ethically and professionally so make sure you live up to those expectations. Chartered Accountancy is one of the most prestigious courses in our nation and therefore once again Congratulations for cracking the same!
For candidates who couldn’t clear their examination
A champion is nobody but a failure who tried one more time. Failing at something in life is common, important and enlightening. Therefore no need to get stressed over failure, it is people who fail and learn from their mistakes that go on to do wonders in all walks of life. One must sit down, find out what went wrong, learn from it and make sure it doesn’t happen again. This way one would surely clear the examination.
Respecting the course is very important, it is only then one can be successful in this course. One shall prepare twice as better as previously prepared, get updated with all the applicable amendments and then sit for the exams once again after solving various practice manuals. Giving up is never a solution to anything. One must not give up and try harder. This is a wonderful course with lots of opportunities to open up in the future.
Always remember, success is delayed but never denied. So keep going!
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CA examination.