ICAI CA CPT Application Registration Form for June 2018 | CA CPT Important Dates
Get ICAI CA CPT Application Registration Form for June 2018 Exams. ICAI CA CPT Application Registration form deadline will be till April 2018. The eligible students can fill up the form and can follow the two deadlines mentioned by ICAI body. The first deadline is without late fees and secondly, is with late fees. In this article, we are providing the essential dates to be followed by CA CPT students.
In the previous post, we have given CA CPT Notes / Study Material PDF Free Download, How to Pass CA CPT Exam in One Month – Preparation Tips, CPT Syllabus for June 2018 Exams.
CA CPT – Suggested Reference Books for June 2018. CPT is the first step to become CA. After 10+2 class passed students who want to be a CA, must have to appear for CPT exam. To appear for CA CPT, a student must be registered for CA CPT.
CA CPT Application Registration Form for June 2018 Examination
ICAI CA CPT Application Registration Form for June 2018 Exams:
The Examination Application Form for admission to CPT June 2018 examination last date is till April 2018. The exam fees are required to be submitted online by using either VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card. The fees payable for the Common Proficiency Test is ₹1000/- for centers in India, ₹1700/- for centers in Kathmandu (Nepal) and $ 300/- for centers in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat.
Important Dates for CA CPT Exam June 2018
|Deadline date of CA CPT Registration||3rd April, 2018|
|Online filling Application form release date||Till April 2018|
|Deadline of online submission application form||Till April 2018|
|Deadline for revalidation of registration for June||Till April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF)||Till April 2018|
|Examination date||June 2018|
|Declaration of the result||After one month of the exam|
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility conditions can apply for admission to CPT June 2018 examination:
(1) Registered* to Common Proficiency Course with Board of Studies of ICAI on or before April 2018; and
(2) Either passed or appeared or going to appear in April/May 2017 in Senior Secondary recognized Examination (10+2 examination).
How to Register for ICAI CPT / CA Foundation 2018 (Step by Step Guide)
Note : If you are a existing student ho already registered for CPT but wants to Re-validate Click this Link
- Step 2 : Now Fill the asked details like Name, Date of Birth, Email, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number and Set a password.
- Step 3 : After creation of the Account, Go & Login to Registration Portal Here (Link : http://18.104.22.168/icaionlineform/defaul.aspx)
- Step 4 : Fill necessary details
- Step 5 : Upload / Submit Required documents
- Step 6 : Make payment
- Step 7 : Save and Print the Application
- step 8 : Sign & Attest the Application
- Step 9 : Send the application to ICAI
ICAI CA CPT Application Registration 2018 Link (CA Foundation)
- New student (never enrolled for any course with ICAI) >>click here<< to register with this portal
- Existing student (already enrolled for any course with ICAI) >>click here<< to register with this portal
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|