Online Registration Portal for ITT, OP and GMCS Courses on All India Basis
Board of Studies and IT Directorate of ICAI jointly have developed “ Online Registration Portal for GMCS, ITT and Orientation Programs” for Registration/ Allocation of Batches for ITT, OP and GMCS courses to facilitate the students to register themselves from anywhere anytime for any training centre of ICAI across India. The Online portal provides the facility for any time online registration for courses, selection of batches / location, batch transfer, faculty allocation and scheduling by POU, online feedback, online certificate generation etc. The online portal consists of 4 modules namely “Student Module”, “Faculty Module”, “POU Module” and “HO Admin Module”.
- Suggested Study Plan for CA Final Exams
- Study Plan for CA IPCC |Prepare IPCC in 3 months
- Pass Percentage Analysis of CA IPCC previous years
- Pass Percentage Analysis of Last 8 Terms of CA Final Examinations
- An Idiot’s Ultimate Tips to Pass CA, CWA, CS Exams
- CA Top 3 Rankers advises to Pass CA Exams
Board of Studies and IT Directorate has developed an Online Registration Portal for GMCS, ITT and Orientation Programme on all India Basis for Registration/allocation of batches for all Programmes to facilitate the students to register from anywhere for any center. In the first Phase, “Faculty Module” of Online Registration Portal is launched on 20th December, 2013 for registering as a faculty for ITT/OP/GMCS Course. For registration please click on the following link
The key features of each of modules are as stated below:
- Register online from anywhere in any open batch.
- Register in waiting list with preferred location.
- Payment through offline/online mode.
- Integration with ICAI students Database.
- Single Sign-on for all the courses.
- Transfer to another batch.
- Submit feedback online.
- Generate the completion certificates online..
See also :
- Register online for all courses at POU.
- Single Sign-on.
- Edit / Modify Registration.
- Receive Approval / Disapproval status.
- Launch of batch for all courses.
- View the status of batch registration.
- Access data of faculties for different subject registered on portal.
- Get the list of registered students for each batch with payment details to reconcile.
- Print batch-wise/student-wise attendance sheet.
- Generate report to claim the money from respective branch, in case of batch transfers by students.
- Generate MIS for Batches organised, students participated for reconciliation purpose of each course.
- Approve / disapprove the faculty after registration.
- Approve the attendance of Students.
HO Admin Module:
- Monitor students registration course-wise and POU wise.
- Monitor faculty registration course-wise and POU wise.
- Monitor feedback forms filled by the students.
- Monitor student’s attendance at POU level.
- View online ITT examination report POU wise.
- Facility to add new POU.
- Report Generation – Batch wise student and faculty reports, Batch wise student’s attendance report, batch wise certificate generation etc.
Here also i’m giving Downloading links of study materials, practice manuals and other useful files.
- CA Final Study Material,Practice manual
- Download New Tax Amendments for CA IPCC, Final
- Download All Accounting Standards for CA,CWA/CMA,CS Exams
- Download IPCC Study Material, Practice Manual, PPT, Podcasts
- Download CA IPCC Que.papers and Sug.Answers
- Download CA IPCC Suggested Answers