Study Plan For CA Intermediate Course November 2022
How to Pass CA Inter Exams Group 1 and Group 2 or both Groups in First Attempt Easily | Study plan for CA Inter
Some CA Inter students asked me “How to prepare CA Inter exams in just one month or 20 days”. It is not possible to complete CA Inter exam in just one month or 20 days. In recent Google Hangout with ICAI president, he said that CA exams will be tough from 2019.
In Nov 2019, ICAI declared a very low pass percentage that means we have to do more hard work. I’m not saying it’s very tough to crack CA IPCC exams. I’m saying that “Yes! you can pass CA Inter exam if you have conceptual knowledge with effective preparation only. So, here we have scheduled an effective study plan which will help you out.
To get conceptual knowledge, you should follow a proper study plan from 3 months. CA Inter Exams are coming closer. So we have sufficient time for exam preparation.
Here we are giving CA IPCC Study plan for CA Inter Group 1 / Group 2 / Both groups preparation in 3 months.
Just follow this study plan, you can crack your CA Inter exam in your 1st attempt easily. If you are clever student, you can adjust this study plan from 3 months to 2 months. There are 3 revisions in this study plan !!
Here we are giving a study plan for 2 and a half months. We can definitely complete our preparation in 2 ½ months very easily. In this 2 ½ months preparation you have to do 3 times of revision for CA Inter exams. The study plan for CA Inter exam preparation is as below.
Study Plan For CA Inter Exams November 2022
1. A student is required to prepare thoroughly for examinations well in advance and to devote at least two hours daily for studies while undergoing Articled Training.
2. During leave period at least 14 to 16 hours’ hard work is required.
3. Avoid mobiles, the Internet, and television as far as possible.
4. Students must study from study material and do practice from the practice manual. Wherever a particular topic or point is not clear, a student may refer to a standard text/reference book.
5. Students should refer suggested answers of questions set in the last five/six examinations and Revision Test Papers. It is strongly recommended to solve the questions first without referring to solutions and then comparing the answers with the solutions given. Such an approach would help in knowing the point of mistake and presentation pattern of an answer.
6. In law papers, Section and its provision are to be given correctly. If a student is not sure about the Section number, then he should not quote the same.
How to Pass CA Inter in First Attempt Easily
Get up early in the morning at 4 AM. Be ready by 5 AM. This period (4.00 AM to 6.00 AM) is called ‘Brahma Murat’ and studies done during this period cannot be forgotten i.e. they remain in memory for long.
Study Plan for CA Inter Nov 2022 – 1st Revision
No. of days = 45 days (One month + 15 days)
Daily preparation hours = (12+1) = 13 hrs.
You have to complete your 1st revision in first 45 days and also you have to complete full Syllabus of CA Inter in your study material.
Here study material means your own class notes/tutorials own material or any preferred publishers publication. Even you can prepare both the CA Inter study material and practice manual of ICAI.
Study Plan For CA Inter Nov 2022 – 2nd Revision
No. of days = 15 days
Daily preparation hours = ( 12+1 ) = 13 hrs.
You have to complete your 2nd revision in next 15 days and once again you have to complete full revision of your study material which was you prepared in 1st revision. But this time you should prepare both CA Inter study material and practice manual of ICAI.
Note : Preparation of ICAI Study Material and Practice Manual is must and should. You can easily get 40 marks with direct questions coming from ICAI Study Material and Practice Manual. So you should do this in 2nd revision.
Study Plan For CA Inter Nov 2022 – 3rd Revision
No. of days = 15 days
In this 3rd revision, there is no particular time table. Just concentrate on your weak areas of subjects. Once again revise all subjects which were you completed in last 2 months (1st and 2nd revisions). This time you should prepare previous question papers with suggested answers, revision test papers, mock test papers and model test papers.
Here we are providing every subject “All in One” for CA Inter Students. This “All in One” contains Latest Study Material and Practice Manual in English and Hindi, Reference Books, Mock Test Papers, Model Test Papers, Revision Test Papers, Previous Exams Question Papers with Suggested Answers, Important Notes with Latest Amendments. Click below links to see !!
Group – 1
Group – 2
Share this article ” How to Pass CA Inter in First Attempt – 3 Months Study Plan “to your friends who are going to write CA Inter Exams.