CA Nov 2018 – How to Submit Application for Verification of Answer Books
This is the about to Submit CA IPCC or Final Application for Verification of Answer Books Nov 2018. Here we’ve provided the procedure to apply for verification of Answer Books Nov 2018.
Imp. News : CA IPCC Result Nov 2018 has declared in Jan 2019 and CA Final Result declared in Jan 2019.
Online Application for Verification of Answer Books Nov 2018
Candidates of CA exams CPT, IPCC, Final and post qualification courses can apply for verification of their answer books. Submit CA IPCC or Final Application for Verification of Answer Books here.
The application has to be made within a month from the date of declaration of result of the relevant examination.
The verification fee is Rs 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group or both the groups. For CPT, the verification fees is Rs 200/-
Presently, submission of on-line verification application, through this portal is, permitted only in respect of Intermediate(IPC) and Final examinations.
ONLY ONE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A ROLL NUMBER WILL BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE APPLY CAREFULLY.
Candidates of CPT and post qualification courses can send in their handwritten verification applications along with the demand drafts for the applicable verification fees, so as to reach us, on or before the due dates mentioned hereinbelow, at the address given below:
1. The window for online application for verification will be available as under:
|Final Nov 2018||06-08-2018
(10:00 Hrs IST)
|Intermediate(IPC)/ATE/Units Nov 2018||06-08-2018 to 27-08-2018|
2. Candidate has to write an application in his/her own handwriting preferably in black ink, Sign it, scan it as a jpg file of size 8-100KB (100 DPI) and upload the same. If the candidate appeared for the Exam in Hindi then the application must be in Hindi and If the candidate appeared for the Exam in English then the application must be in English. Do write the Roll Number, Name, Registration Number, Month/Year of Exam and DO NOT forget to sign before scanning. The list of papers to be verified will be taken from your selection made thru the portal and not from what is written in the scanned image.
3. In case the uploaded scanned image is not conforming to above parameters, the online application for verification will not be considered for any action and NO refund of fees for the same will be considered.
4. The payment has to be made online thru Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. Net banking is not accepted.
5. After the Successful payment you will get a screen like THIS. You may print the same & keep for your record. In case the money gets deducted from your account and you do not get a “Successful” transaction screen, the status of your application will not be considered successful and the same will not be processed by the office. The failed transactions will be credited back to your account within 45 days after the close of verification window. Click here to check your verification application status
6. The verification process takes 6-8 weeks and the outcome is informed to the candidate concerned and is also hosted on the site http://icaiexam.icai.org. For FAQs on Verification of Marks and How to apply Online, Please refer to FAQs on Verification Of Marks and How to apply Online.
7. Please note that it is mandatory to upload scanned copy of your handwritten verification request on the portal, failing which you will not be permitted to submit an online verification request. In case you are unable to upload scanned copy of your handwritten request, or not able to login due to any reason, you may send your handwritten request along with the Demand Draft for the applicable fee, by speed post/registered post, to The Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 so as to reach us within the last date printed above.
What is meant by verification of marks?
The process of verification of marks covers the following Checking:
- Whether the answer book(s) compilation is complete
- Whether any question or part thereof has remained unvalued
- Whether there is any totaling error in any question or total marks on the cover page
- Whether there is any discrepancy between the marks for each question and or/part thereof and marks for each question indicated on the cover page of the answer book
- Whether the handwriting of the candidate in all the answer books is the same.
Procedure for verification of marks – CA IPCC & Final Nov 2018:
A candidate can apply for verification, either physically in his own handwriting, or on-line from http://icaiexam.icai.org within a month from the date of declaration of results, giving specific details of the following along with the requisite fees:
- Student Name
- Student Registration No
- Month and year of the exam
- Roll No
- Paper(s)/subjects to be verified
- Address for communication
How long does it take to get verification result?
The verification process is meticulously drawn up exercise and it therefore takes time which may run to about 6-8 weeks. Though it will be our endeavour to inform the outcome of verification in respect of an exam at the earliest, yet the same cannot be assured, due to time consuming processes involved. However, all such candidates who do not receive the response latest upto 15 days before commencement of the next exam, may send an email to the exam dept. at the contact details as given below.
The possible outcomes, that may arise out of verification of marks:
The verification exercise may result in
- No change of marks
- Increase of marks, impacting result or exemption in one or more paper(s)
- Increase of marks, which does not have an impact on result or exemption in one or more paper(s)
- Decrease of marks
Candidates can check the outcome of their application for verification ( whether submitted physically or on-line) from http://icaiexam.icai.org. A written communication is also sent to the candidate concerned, at the address mentioned by him/her in his/her application. In case of revision of marks, a revised mark statement/result ( as the case may be) is also sent to the candidate.
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|
Can a candidate get a refund of verification fees in case of change in marks pursuant to the verification?
Yes. In case of change in marks, the verification fee is refunded to the candidate automatically. There is no need to make a separate claim for refund. In case, he/she had also applied for the next exam, pending the outcome of the verification and the outcome of verification, results in his passing the earlier exam, the examination fees paid by him/her for the next exam is also refunded.
You may submit your examination form for the forthcoming examination, if you so wish, pending receipt of the outcome of verification of answer books of the earlier exam. However, no extension of time for submitting of examination application form will be allowed under any circumstances.
candidates can contact the Institute to check the outcome of his/her verification application :
The outcome of the verification of all those who had applied (whether through on-line mode or physical mode) will be hosted on the website http://icaiexam.icai.org and a written communication will also sent to the concerned candidates individually. The candidates are advised to check the said website from time to time regarding the outcome.
They can also send an email at the following email IDs, as per the exam:
Note : Content Credits: www.icai.org