Admission in specialized Program of IGNOU exclusively designed for CMA students in respect to B.Com and M.Com.The Institute of Cost Accountants of India and Indira Gandhi National Open University entered into an MOU on 11th July 2008 to offer specialized B.Com and M.Com Programs for ICAI students. Students can simultaneously study this B.Com (F&CA) programme with ICAI Foundation/Intermediate Course and M.Com (MA &FS) with ICAI Final Course. Thus, the scheme facilitates the student to obtain duel degree simultaneously. ICAI (CMA)-IGNOU MoU- Admission to January 2016 Admission Cycleis given below.
B.Com (F&CA) Course being offered by IGNOU :
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Financial & Cost Accounting (B.Com F&CA) exclusively for the CMA students.
- Students can simultaneously study B.Com (F&CA) along with CMA course. The course will enable students to improve their learning process by acquiring knowledge in new areas rather than concentrating in the same subjects, which are covered in the education scheme of the CMA Course
- This programme consists Foundation and Intermediate courses of the Institute and Four papers of IGNOU course. Marks obtained by a student on passing the foundation course and Intermediate Course of the Institute will be credited in the Mark Sheet of B.Com (F&CA) along with marks obtained by the student on passing the 4-papers of IGNOU B.Com (F&CA) course as per Part-A below
- On completing Foundation and Intermediate courses of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India and 4 papers of IGNOU as per Part-A below, the students will be awarded Degree of B.Com (F&CA) by the INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY.
Eligibility for Admission:
- 10 + 2 or its equivalence; and
- Registration in CMA Foundation Course.
Note: Students who have passed CMA Intermediate Course shall also be eligible for admission.
For more details click on the following link: CLICK HERE
Click Here to Prospectus: http://icmai.in/upload/Students/Prospectus-BCom-MCom.pdf