In previous post we have given Articleship Interview Experience in Big 4 – Deloitte and How to Make Resume for Interview – CA CMA CS. Today we are providing Big 4 interview questions which are most important.
See below 21 Interview questions asked in CA CMA and CS Students Big 4 Firms as these are a few handfuls of questions that Big 4 accounting firms—Deloitte, Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and KPMG—asked candidates during the internship or full-time interview process.
And so, if you’re planning to interview with one of the four largest accounting firms in the world, you better have answers prepared for these 21.
Big 4 Interview Questions
See below Big 4 Interview Questions –
Deloitte, KPMG, PwC and Ernst & Young Interview Questions
1.What accomplishment are you most proud of?
2. What types of challenges have you faced in the past two years and how did you overcome them?
3. Give me an example of how you successfully dealt with someone who was difficult.
4. Give me an example of how one of your strengths has benefited you when working in a team environment.
5. Why do you want to work at this firm specifically?
6. Why are you interested in this particular area of the firm?
7. Give me an example of a time you failed.
8. Give me an example of a time you succeeded.
9. Why should I hire you?
10. Give me examples of how well you work under pressure.
11. What makes you stand out?
12. What are your thoughts on the increase demand of quality by the PCAOB [Public Company Accounting Oversight Board] and how would you implement such demands in your audit?
13. Tell me about yourself.
14. How would you describe your leadership skills?
15. Give me a situation in your past work or school experience where you demonstrated problem-solving skills.
16. Describe some situations where you’ve had to use technical writing skills.
17. Tell me about a time when you had an idea but your team was not willing to accept it. How did you go about presenting this idea and trying to persuade them to accept it?
18. What did you learn from your last job/internship?
19. Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
20. What’s the most difficult thing you’ve ever had to do?
21. What are you looking to get out of a job/internship with a public accounting firm?
Few Important Links for CA Students
|CA IPCC Syllabus||CA IPCC Registration||CA IPCC Exam Dates|
|CA IPCC Papers & Mock Tests||CA IPCC Study Plan||CA IPCC Suggested Answer|
|CA IPCC Revision Test Papers||CA IPCC Study Material||CA IPCC Important Dates|
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CA examination.