CMA Final Time Table June 2019 – Exam Dates
ICAI / ICWAI released CMA Final Exam Time Table June 2019 Notification. CWA June 2019, Time Table, Exam Fee, Admit Card, CMA Final Time Table June 2019. Here we provide CMA Final Exam Time Table June 2019. ICMAI Issued CMA Final exam Time Table July 2019. CMA Final Exams dates are to be declared.We are providing CMA Time Table, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA Final Exam June 2019.
Find all details for CMA Result June 2019 in our website like CMA Pass Percentage, CMA Provisional Merit List, CMA Toppers list etc. And You also Find How to pass CMA Exams full procedure and Guide. ICWA 2019 Exam dates, Syllabus, Application Form CMA Inter & CMA Final Exam Form & Date Sheet June 2019. Now you can Scroll Down Below and See Exam Time Table of CMA Final June 2019.
|Date and Day||CMA Final Exam Dates June 2019 (Syllabus 2016)|
Time 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m
|Tuesday, 11th June, 2019||Paper-13 Corporate Laws & Compliance|
|Wednesday, 12th June, 2019||Paper-17 Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Thursday, 13th June, 2019||Paper-14 Strategic Financial Management (SFM)|
|Friday, 14th June, 2019||Paper-18 Indirect Tax Laws and Practice (Including Customs Act)|
|Saturday, 15th June, 2019||Paper-15 Strategic Cost Management – Decision making|
|Sunday, 16th June, 2019||Paper-19 Cost and Management Audit|
|Monday, 17th June, 2019||Paper-16 Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Tuesday, 18th June, 2019||Paper-20 Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation|
- Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidates.
- STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
- (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank
- The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2018, including notifications and circulars issued up to 30thNovember, 2018, are applicable for June,2019 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate) ,Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2019-20.
- Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 30th November, 2018 is applicable for June, 2019 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19-Cost and Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016.
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 30th November, 2018 for June, 2019 term of examination.
- For Applicability of IND_AS and amended AS for paper 5 –Financial Accounting and Paper 12-Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 17-Corporate Financial Reporting (Final) refer to relevant circular in website for June, 2019 term examination.
- Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 23rd August, 2019.
Few Important Links for CMA Aspirants 2018 | 2019
|About CMA Course||CMA Foundation Syllabus||CMA Inter New Syllabus||CMA Final New Syllabus|
|CMA Inter Study Material||CMA Foundation Study Material||CMA Final Study Material||Best Books for CMA Final|
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CMA and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CMA examination.