CMA FINAL EXAM TIME TABLE June 2018 – Exam Dates
CMA FINAL EXAM TIME TABLE June 2018 – Exam Dates.
ICAI / ICWAI released CMA Final Exam time table June 2018 Notification. CWA June 2018, Time Table, Exam Fee, Admit Card, CMA Final Time Table June 2018. Here we provide CMA Final Exam Time Table June 2018. ICMAI Issued CMA Final exam Time Table July 2018. CMA Final Exams dates are to be declared. www.icmai.in issued CWA Time table for dec 2017 exams for CMA Final and CMA Intermediate. We are providing CMA Time Table, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA Final Exam June 2018.
Find all details for CMA Result June 2018 in our website like CMA Pass Percentage, CMA Provisional Merit List, CMA Toppers list etc. And You also Find How to pass CMA Exams full procedure and Guide. ICWA 2018 Exam dates, Syllabus, Application Form CMA Inter & CMA Final Exam Form & Date Sheet June 2018. Now you can Scroll Down Below and See Exam Time Table of CMA Final June 2018.
CMA Exam Time Table June 2018 to be declared soon
CMA Exam Time Table Dec 2017
Other Important Dates
Apart from the above mentioned exam dates, candidates should also have an overview of all the other dates of CMA Final Dec 2017.
|12th sep 2017||Availaibility of CMA Dec 2017 application form|
|12th oct 2017||Last date for receipt of application form|
|30th nov 2017||Issuance of Admit cards|
|21st feb 2018||Date of CMA results|
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Intermediate Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
- Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up either through online or in offline modes. The examination application form can also be downloaded from the Institute website www.icmai.in and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching demand draft of requisite examination fees. Demand draft should be made in favour of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form. Online fees will be accepted through online mode (including Pay-fee Module of IDBI Bank).
2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 31 st March, 2017 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10th April, 2017. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/- will be waived and the last date for application is 10th April, 2017.
5. The Finance Act 2016 will be applicable for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation(Inter) and Tax Management & Practice(Final) under Syllabus 2012 and Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Inter) Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for the purpose of June 2017 term of Examination.
6. The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 as amended till 14 July 2016 will be applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 12- Company Accounts & Audit(Inter), Paper 19 – Cost & Management Audit(Final ) under Syllabus 2016 for June 2017 term.
7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 will be applicable for Paper 6 – Law, Ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Inter) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government at least six months prior to the date of the examination. For details visit clarification issued by Directorate of Studies.
8. If a student obtains at least 60 per cent marks in any paper, the benefit of carry forward/exemption is allowed for the immediately successive three terms of Examination only.
9. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
10. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
11. Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 23rd August, 2017.
* For any examination related query, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for CA/CS/CMA. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
Few Important Links for CMA aspirants 2018 | 2019
|About CMA Course||CMA Foundation Syllabus||CMA Inter New Syllabus||CMA Final New Syllabus|
|CMA Inter Study Material||CMA Foundation Study Material||CMA Final Study Material||Best Books for CMA Final|