ICMAI released CMA Final Exam Time Table for June 2022 Examination. It’s time to clear your final level after preparing for so long. CMA final exam will start from 27th June 2022 and will end on 4th July 2022 at 97 examination centers (Cities in India). After the official announcement from ICMAI, students should get ready for the examinations. Here, in this article, we are providing CMA final exam Time Table, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA Final Exam.
Find all details like:-
- CMA Final Exam Time Table for June 2022
- CMA Final June 2022 Examination Fees
- ICMAI Examination Centers.
CMA Final Exam Time Table for June 2022
The CMA Final examination will be held on alternative dates for each group. Find below the date sheet for CMA final exam.
|Date and Day||CMA Final Exam Dates June 2022 (Syllabus 2016)
Time 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m
|Monday, 27th June 2022||Paper-13 Corporate Laws & Compliance|
|Tuesday, 28th June 2022||Paper-17 Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Wednesday, 29th June 2022||Paper-14 Strategic Financial Management (SFM)|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||Paper-18 Indirect Tax Laws and Practice|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||Paper-15 Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making|
|Saturday, 2nd July 2022||Paper-19 Cost and Management Audit|
|Sunday, 3rd July 2022||Paper-16 Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Monday, 4th July 2022||Paper-20 Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation|
CMA Final June 2022 Examination Fees
- Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidates.
- Students opting for overseas centres have to apply offline and send DD along with the form.
- (a) Students can log in to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fees through a pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
ICMAI Examination Centres
The ICMAI examination committee has decided to open a new Examination centre – Bikaner (Rajasthan) having Centre Code – 435 from December 2019 Examination. So now, There are 78 major cities in India and 3 cities abroad as exam centres. They are as below –
- Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bikaner, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair.
- Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for the examination.
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CMA and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CMA examination.
Watch Videos Lecture Offline