Hello Students. Today SuperProfs is giving CWA / CMA Final Important topics and Important Chapters for preparing. So many Students are always confused about their syllabus. They don’t know how to study, which chapters to prepare and from where to begin.
Most of the CMA students asked me that “Sir, please tell me some important topics, chapters or questions of CMA Final”. I will never tell you students who are preparing for ranks and who are expecting 75 + marks in their exams. This article’s main intention is just suggesting some Important topics to get 40 – 50 marks in CMA Final Exams.
CMA Final Important Topics
Corporate Laws & Compliance
- Companies Act
- Other Corporate Laws
- Corporate Governance
Strategic Financial Management
- Dividend Policy
- Forex Management
- Merger, Acquisitions and Restructuring
- Security Analysis
- Mutual Fund
- Financial Services
Strategic Cost Management & Business Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Strategy Development
- Strategy Position
- Strategy Choice
- Strategic Integration
- Strategic Cost Management (SCM) and Control
- Strategic Decision – Making
- Budgetary Control and Standard Costing in Profit Planning
- Process Control and Activity Based Cost Management, JIT& ERP
Cost of Quality and Total Quality Managemen
- Application of Operation Research and Statistical Tools in Strategic Decision Making (Advanced level)
- Entrepreneurial approach to Cost Management – with reference to core competencies
Advanced Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Advanced Direct Tax Laws
- International Taxation
- Tax Practice and Procedures
Cost and Management Audit
- Cost and Management Audit
- Internal Audit and Operational Audit
- Case Study on Performance Analysis
Financial Analysis and Reporting
- GAAP and Accounting Standards
- Accounting of Business Combinations & Restructuring
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Developments in Financial Reporting
- Government Accounting in India
Advanced Indirect Tax – Laws & Practice
- Advanced Indirect Tax – Laws & Practice
- Tax Practice and Procedures
Few Important Links for CMA Aspirants
|About CMA Course||CMA Foundation Syllabus||CMA Inter New Syllabus||CMA Final New Syllabus|
|CMA Inter Study Material||CMA Foundation Study Material||CMA Final Study Material||Best Books for CMA Final|
There are a total of 8 subjects in the CMA Final course and 4 subjects in CMA Final Group 1.
Paper 1: CORPORATE LAWS & COMPLIANCE (CLC)
Paper 2: STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (SFM)
Paper 3: STRATEGIC COST MANAGEMENT – DECISION MAKING (SCMD)
Paper 4: DIRECT TAX LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL TAXATION (DIT)
There are a total of 8 subjects in the CMA Final course and 4 subjects in CMA Final Group 2.
Paper – 5: CORPORATE FINANCIAL REPORTING (CFR)
Paper – 6: INDIRECT TAX LAWS AND PRACTICE (ITP)
Paper – 7: COST AND MANAGEMENT AUDIT (CMAD)
Paper – 8: STRATEGIC PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS VALUATION (SPBV)
You can download complete CMA Final RTPs from this page.
You can get complete study material for CMA Final over here.
A study plan for CMA Final is available here.
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CMA and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CMA examination.
Watch Videos Lecture Offline