CMA Foundation Online Application June 2018 & Dec 2018
CMA Foundation Exam Form June 2018 & Dec 2018
How to apply ICWAI / CMA Foundation exam June 2018 & Dec 2018. Today ICWAI has issued a notification for CMA Foundation Exam June 2018 & Dec 2018. The notification contains CWA/CMA Foundation exam June 2018 & Dec 2018. timetable, exam fees, and result date. Here important note is CMA Foundation Exam will be conducted for June 2015 under 2012 syllabus only. There is no ICWAI Foundation exam under syllabus 2008. Foundation Examination form and fees will be accepted through online mode only from next term onward.Offline form and DD payment will not be accepted.
ICAI will release ICWAI Foundation admit card June 2018. Click on the below links to download CMA Foundation admit card June 2018. (Admit cards will be released in June 2018)
Click on the below link to see ICWAI Foundation Exam June 2018 Time Table and Exam Fee
CMA Foundation Time Table and Exam Fees June 2018
Click on the below link to see ICWAI Foundation Exam Dec 2017 Time Table and Exam Fee
Click below link to Download ICWAI Foundation exam June 2016 MCQ
How to Apply CMA Foundation Exam Online Application Form For June 2017 & Dec 2017
Click On the below links For CMA Foundation Online Application
Download CMA Foundation Admit Card For June 2018.
Admit cards for ICWAI Foundation exam for June 2018 will release shortly. We will update as soon as the possible link for download CMA Foundation Admit Card June 2018.
Instructions for filling up online Examination Application Form CMA Foundation
Term:- june 2018
1.MODE OF PAYMENT: Fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Cards /Pay fee module of IDBI only Examination Fees will not be refunded or carried forward under any circumstances
- The last date for applying for Foundation Examination of 31st jan 2018
- Only one Application Form must be filled up. Multiple Applications by the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The name & address furnished by the student in the application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending Admit Card / Marks Sheet / Certificate etc. and any examination related correspondence.
6. A candidate must specify his/her Name, Examination Centre in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances.
7. Applications without Identification Number or with wrong Identification Number are liable to be rejected.
8.INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
9. REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF CENTRE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
10.The students are advised to go through the “conditions for appearing in the examination” issued by the Directorate of studies & students will not be allowed to appear for examination unless all conditions are fulfilled.
11.In case of any difficulty or for any clarification, please contact your nearest Regional Council or Chapter Office or visit the Institute’s Website [www.icmai.in] or contact H.Q. Examination Directorate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Any dispute arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.