CMA Foundation Online Registration Procedure
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, previously known as the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) has issued a notification regarding CMA Foundation 2019 registration. In this article, we will discuss ICAI CMA Foundation Online Registration Process.
Candidates registering for the CMA Foundation 2019 exam must check the eligibility criteria, registration process, fees and other details.
CMA FOUNDATION – Procedure to fill Online Application Form
STEP 1 : This section consists of the Personal information, Examination Passed, Exemption By Qualification and Exemption By Examination information of the student.
STEP 2 : This section deals with the documents to be attached.
STEP 3 : This section deals with Payment.
You to proceed as given below steps :
- Last term of Examination Appeared
- Term Year
- Enter Identification Number
- And Finally “Click here to apply for Examination”
- After that attach required documents
- Make payment.
- Save receipt.
CMA Foundation Registration, Admission and Fee Details:
Eligibility for Admission:
a) A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
b) Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Educatiion.
|Enrollment Type for Foundation||Minimum documents must be uploaded|
|1) 10th Pass||a) Passport Photo|
b) Specimen Signature
c) Age Proof
d) 10th Pass Marksheet
|2) Provisional (Yet to complete 10+2)||a) Passport Photo|
b) Specimen Signature
c) Age Proof
d) 10th pass Marksheet.
e) 12th Appeared Admit Card.
|3) Regular (10+2 passed)||a) Passport Photo|
b) Specimen Signature
c) Age Proof
d) 10th Pass Marksheet.
e) 12th Pass Marksheet.
Cost of Prospectus – Rs. 250/- Click here For complete fee details
|Foundation||Rs 4,000/-||Payable on or before 31st January for June term and 31st July for December term of examinations|
Documents to be enclosed with application form:
Students desirous to apply for Registration ONLINE can Click here for details
1. Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate
2. Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
3. Three Passport size photographs – (One pasted on application form, one pasted on identity card and one to be attached with application)
CMA Foundation June 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- 10th class pass from central or state board
- 10+2 pass from central or state board
- Diploma in commerce
- Appearing candidates can also apply
1. MODE OF PAYMENT : Fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Cards /*Pay fee module of IDBI only*/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of “THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA” payable at KOLKATA. Examination Fees will not be refunded or carried forward under any circumstances.
2. Application Forms properly filled up and attached with Demand Draft towards Examination Fee should be sent to the THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA, CMA BHAWAN, 12, Sudder street, Kolkata -700016, so as to reach the office.
3. Examination Fees:
4. Last date for receipt Examination Application Forms without late fees is 31st jan 2018 and with late fees (INR)300/- is 10th feb 2018. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card, the late fees of (INR)300/- will be waived if applied within 10th feb 2018.
5. Only one Demand Draft for the full amount (including Late Fee, if any) should be enclosed with the Application Form, Applications received with more than one Draft will not be accepted. No remittance other than Examination Fees should be sent with the Application Form.
6. Only one Application Form must be filled up giving the choice of Group (s). Multiple Applications by the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
7. The address furnished by the student in the application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending Admit Card / Marks Sheet / Certificate etc. and any examination related correspondence.
8. A candidate must specify his/her Name, Examination Centre in Block Letters and the Examination Centre Code in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances.
9. If a candidate has been allowed the benefit of exemption or carry forward of marks in any subject(s), such benefit shall stand automatically cancelled if the candidate appears in the subject(s) again.
10. Passing certificate will mention the name of the centre where from the student appeared and completed the passing examination.
11. Applications without Registration Number or with wrong Registration Number are liable to be rejected.
12. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
13. REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF CENTRE OR GROUP WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
14. THE STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE “CONDITIONS FOR APPEARING IN EXAMINATION” ISSUED BY THE DIRECTORATE OF STUDIES & STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR EXAMINATION UNLESS ALL CONDITIONS ARE FULFILLED.
15. The students are advised to keep the photocopy of the Demand Draft and the filled-up Examination Application Form with him/her before sending the same to the Institute for any further reference.
16. In case of any difficulty or for any clarification, please contact your nearest Regional Council or Chapter Office or visit the Institute’s Website [www.icmai.in] or contact H.Q. Examination Directorate.
17. Any dispute arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CMA and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CMA examination.
CMA Foundation June 2019: Important Dates
|1||Last date for application without late fees||Feb 2019|
|3||Admit card||Authority will announce these later|
|4||Examination date||11-14th June 2019|
|5||Results||23 August 2019|
Note: Authority has all right reserved for the release of exact date & time of the events listed above.
CMA Foundation June 2019: Results
Results will be declared by the authority of the institute in August 2019. Students can download the results from the official portal of authority. Students have to keep a copy of result with them for future use. Admission will be on the basis of result and rank obtained in the entrance examination. Results will also show a mirror to students that how they have studied so far and what are their mistakes.
Also Read :