ICMAI Foundation Syllabus 2020 for Dec 2020 attempt. Here in this article, you will be provided with the complete updated syllabus for the Dec 2020 attempt. Use this syllabus to start your preparation ASAP so that you can qualify the exam with the desired marks and the desired rank. Study with us to fulfill your dream of qualifying the exam in the very first attempt.
Subjects in the CMA Foundation course
- Fundamental of Economics and Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics
Here you will find the download links for the CMA Foundation syllabus
PAPER 1: FUNDAMENTALS OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT (FEM)
PAPER 2: FUNDAMENTALS OF ACCOUNTING (FOA)
PAPER 3: FUNDAMENTALS OF LAWS AND ETHICS (FLE)
PAPER 4: FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS (FBMS)
Detailed CMA Foundation Syllabus for Dec 2020
Get the detailed syllabus below of CMA Foundation Dec 2020 attempt. This subject wise details will help you in the preparation of your exams and with the help of it, you can score high ranks with good marks.
CMA Foundation Dec 2020 Subjects
There are a total of 4 exams in the CMA Foundation course
- Paper 1: FUNDAMENTALS OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT (FEM)
Section A: Fundamentals of Economics 50%
Section B: Fundamentals of Management 50%
- Paper 2:FUNDAMENTALS OF ACCOUNTING (FOA)
Section A: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting 80%
Section B: Fundamentals of Cost Accounting 20%
- Paper 3: FUNDAMENTALS OF LAWS AND ETHICS (FLE)
Section A: Fundamentals of Commercial Laws 70%
Section B: Fundamentals of Ethics 30%
- Paper 4:FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS (FBMS)
Section A: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics 40%
Section B: Fundamentals of Business Statistics 60%
FAQs regarding CMA Foundation
1) Fundamental of Economics and Management
2) Fundamentals of Accounting
3) Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
4) Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics
You’re eligible to take the CMA Foundation exams if you fulfill the following criteria:
1) A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
2) Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
You can register for the CMA Foundation exams before clearing your 12th standard but you need to clear it in order to take the CMA Foundation exams. A candidate can join the CMA Foundation Course and be offered provisional admission to the Course while pursuing 10+2. However, the student will be eligible to appear for Foundation Course after qualifying the 10+2 Examination. So, qualifying a 10+2 examination makes the student eligible to get converted from Provisional to Regular status.
The fees to register for CMA Foundation course is Rs. 4,000.
CMA Foundation study plan is available here.
We hope that the above-given details on the CMA Foundation syllabus will help you start your preparation and will help you divide the time accordingly.
Also Read :
Watch Videos Lecture Offline