CMA Foundation time table and programme December 2020
ICMAI has announced the CMA Foundation time table December 2020. The important thing to note is that these exams will be conducted online and the students will be required to take the exams from their home.
CMA Foundation time table December 2020 is designed as per the syllabus and pattern changes announced earlier. The exams for the following 4 subjects will be conducted in MCQ format on 5 December 2020 in 2 different time slots:
- Paper–1: Fundamentals of Economics & Management – December 5, 2020 (Saturday) morning session
- Paper – 2 : Fundamentals of Accounting – December 5, 2020 (Saturday) morning session
- Paper – 3 : Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics – December 5, 2020 (Saturday) afternoon session
- Paper – 4 : Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics – December 5, 2020 (Saturday) afternoon session
CMA Foundation time table December 2020
Here’s the CMA Foundation December 2020 time table:
Day & Date
Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2016
|Time 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon (IST). Paper – 1 & 2 (200 Marks)||Time 2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M (IST). Paper – 3 & 4 (200 Marks)|
|Saturday, 5th December, 2020||Paper–1: Fundamentals of Economics & Management (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
Paper – 2 : Fundamentals of Accounting (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
|Paper – 3 : Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
Paper – 4 : Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
As mentioned earlier, note that ICMAI has decided to conduct the December 2020 Foundation Examination through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab that the students need to take from their home only.
CMA Foundation Exam Fees December 2020
The CMA Foundation exam fees December 2020 is:
- For inland candidate – INR 1200/-
- For overseas candidate – US $ 60
Important points for CMA Foundation December 2020 exam:
- Application Forms for Foundation Examination have to be filled up online and fees will be accepted through online mode (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank).
- STUDENTS FROM OVERSEAS HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
- (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking. (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
- Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 20th October, 2020.
- The CMA Foundation Examination will be conducted online in M.C.Q Mode and the students should take the exam from home.
- Each paper will carry 100 marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Each Question will carry 2 Marks). Each session will be a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 200 marks.
- The student/candidate who has not appeared in September 2020 foundation examination automatically OPT – OUT and fees will be adjusted for the December 2020 examination, no need to apply again.
- Candidates/students are requested to appear the Foundation Examination from their home only by logging within the time span given. Login credentials and URL link will be given in due time.
- It may be noted that if a Candidate/student gets disconnected while taking the examination, s/he may login again in the same devices to finish the rest of the examination.
Check the official ICMAI notification here.
CMA online classes
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CMA examination.
Watch Videos Lecture Offline