Admission in specialized Program of IGNOU exclusively designed for CMA students in respect to B.Com and M.Com.The Institute of Cost Accountants of India and Indira Gandhi National Open University entered into an MOU on 11th July 2008 to offer specialized B.Com and M.Com Programs for ICAI students. Students can simultaneously study this B.Com (F&CA) programme with ICAI Foundation/Intermediate Course and M.Com (MA &FS) with ICAI Final Course. Thus, the scheme facilitates the student to obtain duel degree simultaneously. ICAI (CMA)-IGNOU MoU- Admission to January 2016 Admission Cycleis given below.
M.Com (MA&FS) Course being offered by IGNOU:
- Master of Commerce in Management Accounting & Financial Strategies (M.Com MA&FS) exclusively for the CMA students/ qualified CMAs.
- Students can simultaneously study M.Com (MA&FS) along with CMA final course. The course will enable students to improve their learning process by acquiring knowledge in new areas rather than concentrating in the same subjects, which are covered in the education scheme of the CMA Course.
- This programme consists of papers of Final course offered by the Institute and 4 papers from the M.Com (MA &FS) programme offered by IGNOU. Marks obtained by a student in the respective papers of final examination of the Institute will be transferred as marks obtained by the student in the Mark Sheet along with marks obtained by the student on passing the 4 papers of IGNOU M.Com (MA &FS) course as per Part A below
- On completing Final examination of CMA course, students get exemption from all those papers studied in the Final Examination of the Institute.
- Graduate in any discipline or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University / Institute.
- Passed the Intermediate Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Note: Qualified CMAs are also eligible for admission in M.Com (MA&FS).
For More Details Click Here: http://icmai.in/upload/Students/Mcom-Course-Ignou.pdf
Click Here For Download Prospectus: http://icmai.in/upload/Students/Prospectus-BCom-MCom.pdf