ICMAI released CMA inter exam time table Dec 2019. It’s time to clear your Inter level after preparing for so long. CMA Inter exam will start from 10th Dec 2019 and will end on 17th Dec 2019 at 97 examination centers (Cities in India). After the official announcement from ICMAI, students should get ready for the examinations. Here, in this article, we are providing CMA inter exam time table, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA InterExam.
Find all details like:-
- CMA Inter Exam Time Table for Dec 2019
- CMA Inter Dec 2019 Examination Fees
- CMA Inter amendments and syllabus change
- ICMAI examination centers.
- CMA Inter Dec 2019 exam result date
CMA Inter Exam Time Table for Dec 2019
The CMA Inter examination will be held on alternative dates for each group. Find below the date sheet for the CMA Inter exam.
Date and Day
CMA Inter Exam Dates Dec 2019
|Group 1||Group 2|
|Tuesday, 10th December 2019||Financial Accounting (P-05)||–|
|Wednesday, 11th December 2019||–||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)|
|Thursday, 12th December 2019||Laws & Ethics (P-06)||–|
|Friday, 13th December 2019||–||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (P-10)|
|Saturday, 14th December 2019||Direct Taxation (P-07)||–|
|Sunday, 15th December 2019||–||Indirect Taxation (P-11)|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||Cost Accounting (P-08)||–|
|Tuesday, 17th December 2019||–||Company Accounts & Audit (P-12)|
The rescheduled time table for Jharkhand has been released by officials. The exams listed below have been postponed to 7th of January 2020
12/12/2019 FOR RANCHI (315) HAZARIBAGH (328)
16/12/2019 FOR BOKARO (304) & DHANBAD (308)
The name and the new date of the postponed exams have been mentioned below in the table-
CMA Inter Dec 2019 Examination Fees
- Application Forms for Intermediate Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Pay fee Module of IDBI Bank). Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidates.
- Students opting for overseas centers have to apply offline and send DD along with the form.
- (a) Students can log in to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fees through a pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
CMA Inter Amendments and syllabus change
- The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2018, including notifications and circulars issued up to 31st May 2019, are applicable for Dec 2019 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate),Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Inter) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2019-20. For situation updates and amendments, please refer to ICMAI website.
- Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 as amended till 31st May 2019 is applicable for Dec 2019 examination for Paper 12- Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 19-Cost and Management Audit (Inter) under Syllabus 2016.
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Inter) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 31st May 2019 for Dec 2019 term of examination.
- For Applicability of IND_AS and amended AS for paper 5 –Financial Accounting and Paper 12-Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 17-Corporate Financial Reporting (Inter) refer to relevant circular in website for Dec 2019 term examination
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013 is being included in Paper 6 Laws and Ethics (Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 are being included in Paper 13 Corporate Laws and Compliance (Inter) for December 2019 term of examination.
ICMAI Examination Centres
The ICMAI examination committee has decided to open a new Examination center – Bikaner (Rajasthan) having Centre Code – 435 from December 2019 Examination. So now, There are 78 major cities in India and 3 cities abroad as exam centers. They are as below –
- Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bikaner, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for the examination.
CMA Inter Dec 2019 exam result date
Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 21st February 2020.
You can check the CMA result for June 2019 examination here.
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CMA and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CMA examination.
Watch Videos Lecture Offline