ICMAI released CMA inter exam time table June 2022. It’s time to clear your Inter level after preparing for so long. CMA Inter exam will start from 27th June 2022 and will end on 4th July 2022 at 97 examination centers (Cities in India). After the official announcement from ICMAI, students should get ready for the examinations. Here, in this article, we are providing CMA inter exam time table, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA Inter Exam.
Find all details like:-
CMA Inter Exam Time Table for June 2022
The CMA Inter examination will be held on alternative dates for each group. Find below the date sheet for the CMA Inter exam.
|Date and Day||CMA Inter Exam Dates June 2022
10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m
2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m
|Group 1||Group 2|
|Monday, 27th June 2022||Financial Accounting (P-05)||–|
|Tuesday, 28th June 2022||–||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)|
|Wednesday, 29th June 2022||Laws & Ethics (P-06)||–|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||–||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (P-10)|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||Direct Taxation (P-07)||–|
|Saturday, 2nd July 2022||–||Indirect Taxation (P-11)|
|Sunday, 3rd July 2022||Cost Accounting (P-08)||–|
|Monday, 4th July 2022||–||Company Accounts & Audit (P-12)|
CMA Inter June 2022 Examination Fees
- Application Forms for Intermediate Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Pay fee Module of IDBI Bank). Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidates.
- Students opting for overseas centers have to apply offline and send DD along with the form.
- (a) Students can log in to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fees through a pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
ICMAI Examination Centres
The ICMAI examination committee has decided to open a new Examination center – Bikaner (Rajasthan) having Centre Code – 435 from December 2019 Examination. So now, There are 78 major cities in India and 3 cities abroad as exam centers. They are as below –
- Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bikaner, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and
- Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for the examination.
You can watch a few demo lectures by SuperProfs for CMA and see if you would want to consider subscribing to our video series for a better shot at clearing the CMA examination.
Watch Videos Lecture Offline