- CMA Inter Registration Last Date, Application Form, Fees Details December 2019 :
In previous post we have given How to Become a Cost Accountant – ICWA Course Full Details, and Free Download CMA Foundation, Inter & Final Study Material – June 2019. Today we are providing CMA Inter Registration last date, How to download CMA Foundation application form, How to apply online for CMA Foundation registration, fees and status details. Application Forms for ICWAI Intermediate Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
CMA Inter Registration, Admission and Fee Details:
Eligibility for CMA Inter Course
a) Passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2)and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute
b) Passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by what ever name called along with 10+2.
c) List of other qualifying examination are given vides Annexure VI of prospectus.
Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission
CMA Inter Registration Online December 2019
Prospectus Fee – Rs. 250/-
|Eligibility||Foundation & Graduation|
|Last Date||31st July 2019|
Hence, Students shall be qualified to either opt for Oral or Postal mode of coaching as per their choice and convenience. This is a composite fee which includes facilities for coaching (either oral or postal), specified training’s as prescribed for CMA Intermediate/ Final Course.
- Candidates who have opted for Oral Coaching mode can attend Oral coaching classes at Chapter/Regional Councils of the institute choosed by them.
- Candidates who have opted for Coaching Students need to collect Study Materials from concerned Regional Council / Chapter / CMA Support Centre after receipt intimation from HQ by SMS/email.
- Candidates who have opted for Postal Coaching mode shall have to submit answer to Postal test papers only.
In the Registration process Students Must be Choose the Coaching Type. There are two types of Coaching Available in the CMA Inter registration Online. Oral Coaching and Postal Coaching
Documents to be enclosed with application form:
Students desirous to apply for Registration ONLINE can Click here for details
1) Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate
2) Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
3) Attested copy of the degree
4) 3(Three) Passport size photographs – (One pasted on application form, one pasted on identity card and one to be attached with application)
(Attestation should be by any member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India /The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Parliament/State Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)
Few Important Links for CMA Aspirants 2019
|About CMA Course||CMA Foundation Syllabus||CMA Inter New Syllabus||CMA Final New Syllabus|
|CMA Inter Study Material||CMA Foundation Study Material||CMA Final Study Material||Best Books for CMA Fina|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trial Classes for CA/CS/CMA. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.