CMA Study Plan for Inter & Final June 2018 – Exam Date & Timing
CMA Study Plan For Inter & Final Exams June 2018 has been declared. ICAI (earlier ICMAI) has released a notification about ICMAI Inter and Final exams time table/exam dates June 2018. In the given notification ICMAI announced cma study plan/exam dates for CMA Inter and Final exams June 2018, Exam applications sending address, Direct tax and Indirect tax amendments for CMA Inter and Final exams June 2018 and ICMAI Inter and Final result date June 2018. Date Sheet for CMA Inter June 2018 Exams. Here we providing CMA study plan June 2018.
For CMA Admit Card- Visit Here
. www.icmai.in will issue CMA Timetable for June 2018 exams for CMA Intermediate. We also provided CMA Foundation Exam Time Table June 2018. We are providing CMA study plan, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA Intermediate and Final Exam June 2018.
CMA Study Plan for Inter and Final june 2018 to be released soon.
CMA Study Plan for Inter and Final Dec 2017
|Date & Time||Intermediate (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)||Final (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M)|
|Sunday, 10th Dec, 2017||Financial Accounting||Corporate Laws and Compliance|
|Monday, 11th Dec, 2017||Laws, Ethics||Strategic Financial Management|
|Tuesday 12th Dec, 2017||Direct Taxation||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making|
|Wednesday, 13th Dec, 2017||Cost Accounting||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Thursday, 14th Dec, 2017||Operations Management & Strategic Management||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Friday, 15th Dec, 2017||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice|
|Saturday, 16th Dec, 2017||Indirect Taxation||Cost & Management Audit|
|Sunday, 17th Dec, 2017||Company Accounts & Audit||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation|
CMA Inter and CMA Final Examination Fees
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Intermediate Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
- Intermediate and Final Examination application Forms can be filled either online or offline. The examination application form can also be downloaded from the Institute website www.icmai.in. Hence, the student may apply in offline mode by attaching a demand draft of requisite examination fees. Demand draft should be made in favor of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form.
2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and hence, apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 31 st jan, 2018 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10th Feb, 2018. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/- will be waived and the last date for application is 10th Feb, 2018.
5. The Finance Act 2016 will be applicable for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation(Inter) and Tax Management & Practice(Final) under Syllabus 2012 and Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Inter) Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for the purpose of June 2018 term of Examination.
6. The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 as amended till 14 July 2016 will be applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 12- Company Accounts & Audit(Inter), Paper 19 – Cost & Management Audit(Final ) under Syllabus 2016 for Dec 2017 term.
7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 will be applicable for Paper 6 – Law, Ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Inter) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government at least six months prior to the date of the examination. For details visit clarification issued by Directorate of Studies.
8. A student can carry forward/ get exempted in a paper in only 3 terms of the exam. Moreover, for this, he must score at least 60%.
9. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
10. A candidate must fulfill all the requirements to be able to write exam.
11. Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 23rd August, 2018.
Few Important Links for CMA aspirants 2018 | 2019
|About CMA Course||CMA Foundation Syllabus||CMA Inter New Syllabus||CMA Final New Syllabus|
|CMA Inter Study Material||CMA Foundation Study Material||CMA Final Study Material||Best Books for CMA Final|
If you are writing the exam in June 2018, then visit again to know the CMA Inter Time Table. If you have more queries related to CMA Exam contact SuperProfs‘ CMA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CMA Free Trial Classes.