How to Prepare for CA,CWA,CS Exams
How to Prepare for CA,CWA,CS Exams – Some Important Tips
Examinations are a stressful thing to study for, especially knowing that they can make or break your final mark. Being able to study in the proper manner will achieve the best results, so make use of these tips.
Read More : CA Top 3 Rankers advises to Pass CA Exams
Preparing For Examinations
- A student is required to prepare thoroughly for examinations well in advance and to devote at least two hours daily for studies while undergoing Articled Training.
- During leave period at least 14 to 16 hours’ hard work is required.
- Avoid mobiles, internet and television as far as possible.
- Students must study from study material and do practice from practice manual. Wherever a particular topic or point is not clear, a student may refer to a standard text/reference book.
- Students should refer suggested answers of questions set in last five/six examinations and Revision Test Papers. It is strongly recommended to solve the questions first without referring to solutions and then comparing the answers with the solutions given. Such an approach would help in knowing point of mistake and presentation pattern of an answer.
Also Read : How to improve Concentration for CA,CWA,CS Exams
- In law papers, Section and its provision is to be given correctly. If a student is not sure about the Section number then he should not quote the same.
How to utilize time during leave period
Get up early in the morning at 4 AM. Be ready by 5 AM. Read theory portion up to 7 AM.
This period is called ‘Brahma Murat’ and studies done during this period cannot be forgotten i.e. they remain in memory for long.
- 7 AM. to 7.30 AM. – Breakfast Time
- 7.30 AM to 10.30 AM – Read theory – mind is always fresh in the morning.
- 10.30 AM to 11.00 AM – Relaxation Time
- 11.00 AM to 1 PM. – Do/solve practical problems.
- 1 PM to 2 PM – Lunch Time
- 2 PM to 3 PM – May take short sleep
- 3 PM to 5 PM – Do/solve practical problems.
- 5 PM to 5.30 PM – Have a break.
- 5.30 PM to 8 PM – Read theory.
- 8 PM to 9 PM – Dinner Time
- 9 PM to 10 PM – May go for outing – watch T.V.
- 10 PM to 12 PM – Do/solve practical problems
- 12 PM to 4 AM – Have good sleep.
If you need help with CA preparations, contact SuperProfs‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Trial Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.