ICMAI CMA Foundation Registration, Application form & Exam Time Table June 2019.
ICAI / ICWAI released ICMAI CMA Foundation Registration last date Exam time table June 2019 Notification. CWA CMA Foundation Exam Time Table June 2019 Time Table, Exam Fee, Admit Card, CMA Foundation Time Table June 2019. Here we provide CMA Foundation Exam Time Table June 2019. ICMAI issued CMA Foundation exam Time Table June 2019. CMA Final Exams are started on 11th June 2019. www.icmai.in issued CWA CMA Foundation Exam Time Table June 2019 Timetable for June 2019 exams for CMA Final and CMA Intermediate. We are providing CMA Time Table, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA Final Exam June 2019.
Find all details for CMA Result June 2019 in our website like CMA Pass Percentage, CMA Provisional Merit List, CMA Toppers list etc. And You also Find How to pass CMA Exams full procedure and Guide. ICWA June 2019 Exam dates, Syllabus, Application Form CMA Inter & CMA Final Exam Form & Date Sheet June 2019.
Other Important Dates
Apart from the above-mentioned exam dates, candidates should also have an overview of all the other dates of CMA Final June 2019.
|1||Last date for application without late fees||March 2018|
|2||Last date of application with late fee i.e. Rs.300||April 2018|
|3||Admit card||Authority will announce these later|
|4||Examination date||June 2018|
Note: Authority has all right reserved for the release of exact date & time of the events listed above.
Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10th April, 2019.
ICMAI CMA Foundation Registration June 2018: Admit Cards
CMA FOUNDATION admits cards will be released by the authorized portal. However the authority conducts the examination twice a year, so the authority will release the admit cards for the respective examination. The authority will release the admit cards for the respective examination at right time before the commencement of examination.
Steps to download the admit cards
- Log in to the official portal
- Enter the required details
- Take print out of the admit cards
How to Apply For CMA Foundation Exam June 2018
Candidates are advised to apply for the exam of CMA foundation from the official portal. Candidates must ensure that the information provided by them are true to their knowledge. Candidates should deposit fees for application before the deadline.
Steps to apply (online mode)
- Go to the official portal i.e. www.icmai.in
- Go to the application link
- Make payment of the prescribed fees via a payment gateway.
- The fee can be submitted using net banking, ATM etc.
- Fill the application form with the required details by authority
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents
- Submit application form
- Take copy of submitted form
ICMAI CMA Foundation Registration June 2019: How to Apply
So CMA Students are going to attempt ICMAI CMA Foundation Exam June 2019 under syllabus-2016 in descriptive mode only. Get the details of How to apply online,CMA Foundation Fees, Last Date to Apply CMA Foundation etc. at below.
1. The Foundation Examination will be conducted in Offline, descriptive (Pen & Paper) mode only. Each paper will be of 100 marks and for 3 hours duration.
2. Application Forms for Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online and fees will be accepted through online mode (including Pay fee Module of IDBI Bank).
3. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
4. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through a pay-fee module of IDBI Bank
5. Examination Centres: Adipur -Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad , Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Guntur,Guwahati, Haridwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry,Port Blair, Pune, Raipur ,Rajahmundry, Ranchi,Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
7. A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.
8. Probable date of publication of result: 23rd August, 2019.
ICMAI CMA Foundation Exam June 2019 Result Date
Probable date of publication of result: After the month of June 2019
Click Here to see ICWAI official notification about CMA Foundation exam June 2018.
Important Instructions For CMA Foundation Course Exam June 2019
No candidate shall be admitted to the Foundation Course Examination unless
(i) he/she has valid Identification No.
(ii) he/she is not debarred from appearing ICAI Examination for the Term of Examination;
(iii) he/she has submitted the Examination form duly filled in within the specified time along with the
requisite fees to the Director (Examination).
- Mode of payment
Fees are to be deposited only by Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank in favor of the “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India”, payable at Kolkata. Payment by Money Order or Indian Postal Order or by Cheque will not be accepted.
- How to fill up the form
The candidate is advised to ensure that
- The application is filled up completely in his/her own handwriting and application is signed;
- The correct amount is remitted towards examination fees;
- His/her full address is written in the form, the address furnished in the examination application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending admit card/marks sheet and any examination related correspondence;
- The medium of language for writing answers must be correctly mentioned. He/She may write answers either in English or in Hindi. Mixing up of both languages in the Answer Scripts will liable to be canceled;
- A candidate must write in Block Letters the name of his/her Examination Centre and the Examination Centre Code in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances. See Reverse for Examination Centres and corresponding Codes;
- (a) The Application Forms with all enclosures must be submitted to the Institute’s Headquarters at 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata – 700 016;
(b) Foundation Course Examination Application Form properly completed should be attached with Demand Draft.
- In case of non-receipt of Admit Card ten days before the first day of the examination, inquiry to be made at ICAI HQ. Examination Directorate quoting the Examination Centre opted and Identification Number.
- Forms for overseas centers are to be submitted to the Institute Head Quarters at the above address.
- Incomplete Application forms are liable to be rejected.
- Request for change of center will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Under no circumstances, request for refund of examination fees will be entertained.
- The students are advised to keep the photocopy of the Demand Draft and the filled-up Examination Application Form with him/her before sending the same to the Institute for the requirement in future for any reference.
12 The Students are advised to go through the “Conditions for appearing in Examination” issued by the Directorate of Studies & Students will not be allowed to appear for Examination unless all conditions are fulfilled.
- In case of any difficulty or for any clarification please contact your nearest Regional Council or Chapter Office or it the Institute’s Website [www.icmai.in] or Contact H.Q. Examination Directorate.
- Any dispute arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.
Few Important Links for CMA students 2018 | 2019
|About CMA Course||CMA Foundation Syllabus||CMA Inter New Syllabus||CMA Final New Syllabus|
|CMA Inter Study Material||CMA Foundation Study Material||CMA Final Study Material||Best Books for CMA Final|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for CA/CS/CMA. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.