ICAI (earlier ICWAI) has released a notification about ICWAI Inter and Final exams time table/exam dates Dec 2017. In the given notification ICWAI announced time table/exam dates for CMA Inter and Final exams Dec 2017. Here we providing CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2017.
ICWAI CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2016
Examination Time Table & Programme For Syllabus 2012
|Day, Date & Time||CMA Inter
(9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.)
|CMA Final Time Table Dec 2016
(2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M)
|Saturday, 10th December, 2016||Financial Accounting||Corporate Laws and Compliance|
|Sunday, 11th December, 2016||Laws, Ethics and Governance||Advanced Financial Management|
|Monday, 12th December, 2016||Direct Taxation||Business Strategy & Strategic Cost Management|
|Tuesday, 13th December, 2016||Cost Accounting & Financial Management||Tax Management & Practice|
|Wednesday, 14th December, 2016||Operation Management and Information Systems||Strategic Performance Management|
|Thursday, 15th December, 2016||Cost & Management Accountancy||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Friday, 16th December, 2016||Indirect Taxation||Cost & Management Audit|
|Saturday, 17th December, 2016||Company Accounts and Audit||Financial Analysis & Business Valuation|
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Intermediate Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
- Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for a domestic candidate.
- STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
- a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card
- (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through payfee module of IDBI Bank.
- Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 30th September, 2016 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10th October, 2016. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/- will be waived and the last date for application is 10th October, 2016.
- THE LAST TERM FOR EXAMINATION IN 2012 SYLLABUS FOR INTERMEDIATE & FINAL EXAMINATION WILL BE DECEMBER, 2016
- The Finance Act 2015 will be applicable for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation and Tax Management & Practice under Syllabus 2012 for the purpose of December 2016 term of Examination.
- The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 will be applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) for December 2016 term.
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 will be applicable for Paper 6 – Law, ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) to the extent notified by the Government at least six months prior to the date of the examination.
- If a student obtains at least 60 per cent marks in any paper, the benefit of carry forward/exemption is allowed for the immediately successive three terms of Examination only.
- Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro,
Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Hardwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabbalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry,Port Blair, Pune, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- Probable date of publication of result : Inter & Final – 21th February 2017.
For any examination related query, please contact email@example.com.
If you are writing the exam in December 2017, then visit here to know the CMA Inter Time Table. If you have more queries related to CMA Exam contact SuperProfs‘ CMA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CMA Free Trial Classes.
Few Important Links for CMA students 2018 | 2019
|About CMA Course||CMA Foundation Syllabus||CMA Inter New Syllabus||CMA Final New Syllabus|
|CMA Inter Study Material||CMA Foundation Study Material||CMA Final Study Material||Best Books for CMA Final|
SuperProfs– India’s Largest Online Coaching Platform is offering FREE Trail Classes for CA/CS/CMA. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.